Dino's Tomcat and Team SDB CVN-65

Thread: Dino's Tomcat and Team SDB CVN-65

Dino's Tomcat and Team SDB CVN-65

Now I wonder if i missed it , how to make this carrier easier driveable for a Multi-play session many have recently asked and i'm not sure about it .
    TOMCAT & USS Enterprise What a match - Dino's with Team SDB

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><input jscode="leoInternalChangeDone()" onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();} else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><input onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();} else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Copyright © Bill Campbell is the creator of the Weird-ohs
    Yes, a great pair indeed!

I have a question regarding the SDB Enterprise: does it have a movable elevator to allow the aircraft to get to the below deck hanger? I've been wanting to get this.
    Now that the F-14D is in service and the S-3 Viking "cooking in the oven" so to speak.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by FlameOut View Post
    Yes, a great pair indeed!

I have a question regarding the SDB Enterprise: does it have a movable elevator to allow the aircraft to get to the below deck hanger? I've been wanting to get this.
    Now that the F-14D is in service and the S-3 Viking "cooking in the oven" so to speak.
    Sounds like you want to hear the air-boss yelling at the troops on the flight deck to do a good FOD walk down. Even more realistic a "Launch the alert 5" over the 5MC would bring
    back memories or "Flight Quarters, Flight Quarters for re-spot!"

Currently all lifts are occupied and honestly i have not tried .... Its always the "TOPGUN" man hug thing once your or i'm on the deck

Course ways further down the track is the Vertigo Studios Greyhound so currently Uncle Milton's and his well oiled Grumman Tracker team will keep that gap filled for a long time :salute:

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><input jscode="leoInternalChangeDone()" onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();} else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><input onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();} else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Quote Originally Posted by richoday View Post
    Sounds like you want to hear the air-boss yelling at the troops on the flight deck to do a good FOD walk down. Even more realistic a "Launch the alert 5" over the 5MC would bring
    back memories or "Flight Quarters, Flight Quarters for re-spot!"
    Now i wonder if i can whizzz the little A4 thru one of those hanger door ports .... or maybe a Helo ... better ware one of these :cost1:

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><input jscode="leoInternalChangeDone()" onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();} else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

CVN-65 by SDB has no working lifts.

Quote Originally Posted by robertorizzo View Post
    CVN-65 by SDB has no working lifts.
    That's a confirm ... now lets see if can sneak thru one them open hanger doors A little Seasprite maybe

Members who have read this thread: 0