FSX Sepecat Jaguar Thread.

Thread: FSX Sepecat Jaguar Thread.

FSX Sepecat Jaguar Thread.

Guys I'm in the process of modifying the UKMIL Jaguar plus my own version of the Jag M, I've got the VC and sounds fitted plus some custom gauges but I'm using the F1 and T2 cockpits from piglets JASDF models and I really need the VC to be painted black as per the real Jag, I promise if anyone loves this jet enough to help then a lot of people will enjoy this project!
    Pete!

Support Help For Heroes!

in the meantime, as soon as I complete my FSX RAF BENSON scenery, i will comlpete the FSX JAG VC:isadizzy:

That would be much appreciate Gaffer, I'm not sure how you find the time, even as a WIP your current Jag model is excellent, I really enjoy it. Much appreciated!
    Pete!

Support Help For Heroes!

Blog Entries
    Yes Gaffer, I'm really looking forward to that. Flying it over the final part of Scotland's photo scenery after it's released next week would be great!

Regards,
    Ian.

The right side panel looks great, thanks for sharing Gaffer!

Attachment 81723
    Pete!

Support Help For Heroes!

Quote Originally Posted by peter12213 View Post
    Guys I'm in the process of modifying the UKMIL Jaguar plus my own version of the Jag M, I've got the VC and sounds fitted plus some custom gauges but I'm using the F1 and T2 cockpits from piglets JASDF models and I really need the VC to be painted black as per the real Jag, I promise if anyone loves this jet enough to help then a lot of people will enjoy this project!
    I can scan some images from an old article in the French magazine AIR FAN if you like. If I recall correctly the Jaguar M had an entirely analog panel. No "glass" instruments at all. Let me know if you're interested or if you are too far along going a different route then maybe not.
    :ernae:

Yeah mate any info is much appreciated as said I'm using piglets F-1 panel in it at present which is all analogue.
    Pete!

Support Help For Heroes!

Members who have read this thread: 3