Does anyone here model airships?

Thread: Does anyone here model airships?

Does anyone here model airships?

If so, I would greatly appreciate it if someone could make the Spirit of Akron for FS9, If not, could someone PLEASE convert airships from CFS2 to FS9? I am an airship nut! I love them and for some reason they bring me peace. I ask simply because for reasons I would rather not discuss, I do not have time to model and on a personal note, have no knowledge in that field (and no patience lol). Thank you very much for your time and consideration. My best regards, Jeremy

Jeremy, I think you'll be out of luck for Spirit of Akron but there are quite a few airships at FlightSim.com. Just do a few searches with blimp, Goodyear blimp, airship, and Zeppelin as keywords and you'll get a lot of FS9-compatible gas bags to fly. Blimp hangar scenery too.

Hi all, About 10 years ago a model of the Akron and the Ohio were made for CFS2.The models were very good for the time and came with a Sparrowhawk a/c. You could launch and trap back on to the airships. I had them working in FS9 as airships. So they are around somewhere. Buddha13
    Who is the bigger fool,The fool or the man who listens to the fool.

Friends are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons....For you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Hi all, Ok found it,,, Here's the link to them...http://simviation.com//1/browse-CFS2+-3-68 buddha13
    Who is the bigger fool,The fool or the man who listens to the fool.

Friends are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons....For you are crunchy and good with ketchup.