Ant's Trojan...WOW!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ant's Trojan...WOW!

Ant's Trojan...WOW!

New photo's. They look great!

And????......schssssch!!

They are at his website. http://www.antsairplanes.com/trojan.html

Man, he really out did himself on this one. It really is an amazing piece of work. I can't wait to fly it.

Up above and beyond the call of duty

"Feb 2013 Update: Completion of the modelling gets closer and closer with only a few things left. Once that is complete work can start on the flight dynamics, sounds and the other 100 little jobs that need to be done. Progress has been very slow as it has been necessary to complete two cockpits, the front and rear. The Trojan allows the pilots to switch control between the front and rear cockpit for certain systems (eg the electrical and radios) and sorting that out has been a bit tricky."

so this may mean a shared cockpit in multiplay ?

Beautiful work throughout! Cockpit shots look like photos of the real thing.

Excellent looking model, Anthony.

Once again we are spoilt. Looks fantastic, a definite addition to the hangar!

This really is splendid! Thumbs up!!
    VFR Simulations
    www.vfrsim.com

Big fan of the T-28 ... Anthony's work looks incredible ! Mike

I'm not a big fan of the looks of the Trojan...but that said Ant's model looks so good that it will be a must-buy for me.
    SYSTEM :
    DX version Dx10 with Steve's Fixer.
    Processor:I5 4670k overclocked to 4.4 gHz with Corsair CW-9060008-WW hydro cooler
    Motherboard:Z87
    RAM:16 gig 1866 gigaHz Corsair ram
    Video Card:MSI 1070 8 gig ram
    HD:2Tb Samsung 850 evo SSD

To err is human; to forgive is divine

A sure purchase here too. Brilliant!

Owen.

Blog Entries
    I dont like trojans, but i'm getting this one.. beautiful work...

Beautiful work!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I am in the same boat as Roger, this work looks so good, I will be getting it as well. Should fit well in Vietnam era scenery. Anxiously waiting for this one.
    Regards, Tom Stovall KRDD

"OMG" ! That's amazing.

- Paul
    MB: GIGABYTE GA-X299 UD4 PRO ATX
    CPU: Intel(R) Core™ Processor i9-10900X Ten-Core 3.7GHz
    MEM: 64GB (8GBx8) DDR4/3000MHz Quad Channel
    GPU: RTX 3080 Ti 12GB GDDR6
    HP Reverb G2

Last time I saw a VC of that quality it was Milviz's F-86. Extraordinarily high standard! :salute:
    Tom
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________________________
    Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding. Proverbs 4:7

It was off my list but I'm sold.

I had to see the pics of the plane before I could describe it. It looks wonderful and its one I will own. Ant, you do fine work.

Cal

My dad flew one of these in his USAF primary flight training role - love the depiction. I'll buy it.

Stan

I love how the Trojan engine always sounds as if it is about to cut out and the plane fall out of the sky.
    Intel i5-10600K 4.10 GHz 12 Core CPU
    Asus ROG Strix Z590-E Gaming LGA1200 Z590-E Motherboard
    Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4 x 8GB) DDR4-3200 Memory
    Water Cooler - CORSAIR iCUE H100i RGB PRO XT
    Corsair 850W PSU
    MSI RX580 Radeon Armor 8Gb
    Windows 10 Home Premium 64
    3 x 21" Acer LED screens

My initial reaction was "For the love of GOD, why another Trojan? We have Piglet's really nice one, an AlphaSim payware one... With SO many planes never having been modeled at all in FSX, why do one that'd been done twice? Why not go all out and just do the 83rd FSX P-51?"

Then I looked at the screen shots.

And that answered my question. Wow, that looks great.

I love Piglet's T-28, it was a blast to fly in FS9, but it is a port over to FSX and like many port overs, it is not perfect in FSX. I bought the AlphaSim T-28 because it was "FSX native". Well... my impression is that it is their FS9 version updated to make it FSX compatible. I was quite disappointed with AlphaSims' VC. Ant's T-28 will be the first true, 100% FSX T-28 and it's looking awesome.
    My computer: ABS Gladiator Gaming PC featuring an Intel 10700F CPU, EVGA CLC-240 AIO cooler (dead fans replaced with Noctua fans), Asus Tuf Gaming B460M Plus motherboard, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM, 1 TB NVMe SSD, EVGA RTX3070 FTW3 video card, dead EVGA 750 watt power supply replaced with Antec 900 watt PSU.

Old Memories!!

I can't wait, I flew the T-28 while I was attached to VT-27 in Corpus Christi, Tx in Basic Flight Training back in 1970's. That was a very long time ago and I loved the Trojan. It will bring back some very good memories when I'm able to climb back in the cockpit.

South Chesterfield Virginia, United States
    Blog Entries
    Warming up my credit card as we speak. Ant, this plane looks absolutely amazing! I have an R/C T-28 with the exact same markings. I will be in line for this one at release time...

Members who have read this thread: 2