I'm such a Tard at times!

Thread: I'm such a Tard at times!

I'm such a Tard at times!

Guys top tip, I as I'm sure many of us payware/freeware collectors/addicts, admit we install lots and lots of aircraft and more importantly scenery (Very detailed stuff too)!
    Well this is my point, remember to open your scenery library and de-select all the scenery you are not using in the same country/continent and you'll see you fsx loading times increase and your stutters reduced significantly, sounds so easy to those that know but after years I only realised that today! For example east coast VFR2000 de-select all other areas, this si also why a lot of bigger sceneries are split!

Hope this helps someone!
    Pete!

Support Help For Heroes!

I guess I'm in the same group as you. I was tweaking and dialing stuff and completely forgot the simple step. Just de-selected tons of scenery stuff just the other day. :isadizzy:
    Dandog

Just This Guy!

Thing is you don't need to uninstall it at all just uncheck from the FSX scenery library and say if its only a small VFR then your addon scenery should accomodate this, unfortunately this cant be done with default scenery without unchecking whole continents and certain photoreal areas if your an Accel user.

Never 'Assume' it makes an 'ASS' of 'U' and 'ME' hahah I was taught that one today too haha!
    Pete!

Support Help For Heroes!