The Mach Loop !!!

Thread: The Mach Loop !!!

The Mach Loop !!!

In Wales, UK. What a fantastic place to fly!

Very cool screens, Bone! Some amazing photographs owed to that piece of geography.

Personally I love any kind of flying that takes you low into valleys between hills and mountains. ; )

It won't be too long and I'll be flying the Orbx version of this, I'm looking forward to it. Nice shots, btw.

It will not look like that though.
    Regards

TE

Bone, you up for a Mach Loop run in the F-15E?

Charter Member 2015
    Great pics,Bone.
    I fly because it releases my mind from the tyranny of petty things — Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Fantastic pics, Bone. How do you like the Skysim Hawk? I notice on the other thread that you just purchased it. I'm thinking of doing the same. Looks like the perfect plane for The Loop...
    -Mark

Superb model
    Regards

TE

Quote Originally Posted by MenendezDiego View Post
    Bone, you up for a Mach Loop run in the F-15E?
    One day, I will get set up for multiplayer.

Quote Originally Posted by mgchrist5 View Post
    Fantastic pics, Bone. How do you like the Skysim Hawk? I notice on the other thread that you just purchased it. I'm thinking of doing the same. Looks like the perfect plane for The Loop...
    It's a nice model. It handles nicely, and I really like the simplicity of the operating procedures. That said, though, I didn't care for the installation and activation procedures, and if you are a Vista or Windows7 user, then UAC must be off whenever you want to fly it.

It's a nice model. It handles nicely, and I really like the simplicity of the operating procedures. That said, though, I didn't care for the installation and activation procedures, and if you are a Vista or Windows7 user, then UAC must be off whenever you want to fly it.
    Thanks for the info. I'm a W7 64-bit user, so that definitely applies to my setup. Appreciate the advice!
    -Mark

Quote Originally Posted by WhiskeyEcho View Post
    It will not look like that though.
    No, it looks like this:

Attachment 80074

Attachment 80075

The old WoP P-47 looks OK despite the prop and cloud issues. The only bubble-top we've got atm.

DaveQ
    'Always do sober what you say you'll do when you're drunk. It'll teach you to keep you mouth shut' - Ernest Hemingway

Quote Originally Posted by DaveQ View Post
    No, it looks like this:

Attachment 80074

Attachment 80075

The old WoP P-47 looks OK despite the prop and cloud issues. The only bubble-top we've got atm.

DaveQ
    The Orbx version hasn't been released yet, or are you in the beta, because that isn't how the Orbx stuff looks on my PC. They did say Wales should be released soon, though.

I was not wrong then.
    Regards

TE

Quote Originally Posted by WhiskeyEcho View Post
    I was not wrong then.
    Sorry, my mistake

DaveQ
    'Always do sober what you say you'll do when you're drunk. It'll teach you to keep you mouth shut' - Ernest Hemingway

Great shots mate, we should all at somepoint have an online session through "The Loop", would no doubt be a laugh and great for a few shots, I'm off to do this in the GR9 now I think lol!
    Pete!

Support Help For Heroes!