SKYWATCH

Thread: SKYWATCH

Charter Member 2015

SKYWATCH

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=2VflzHApZ28

SkyWatch - BBC - 21/6/1974.
    Presented by Raymond Baxter.
    From RAF Wittering - Features a wide range of Royal Air Force Aircraft from 38 years ago, including Phantoms (Photo Reconnaissance) (Ground Attack) (Air to Air - Intruder intercept of Russian TU-95 Bear - Meteor shoot down), Lightnings (Take Off and rapid climb), Vulcans (Take off and ground attack) , Victor (Take off) , Harriers (Take off from various dispersals, formation, ground attack, reconnaissance, Jaguars (take off and ground attack), Bulldog (training flight, a first for Acting Pilot Officer Steven Wilkin of the University of London Air Squadron supervised by Flt. Lt. Punkett), Jet Provosts, Gnats (The Red Arrows led by Sqdn Ldr Ian Dick AFC, MBE), Nimrod of 201 Squadron RAF Kinloss ( flypast and film of a reconnaissance sortie over the North Sea during Whitsun 1974 where various Russian Navy ships are observed including a Nuclear Submarine and various Cruisers and Destroyers), Buccaneers from 12 Squadron, Honington (including Air to Ground attack) and much more.
    I fly because it releases my mind from the tyranny of petty things — Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Copyright © Bill Campbell is the creator of the Weird-ohs
    Watching now, thanks for this post.

At about 1:30, I thought the old "Bucc" was on fire.

Got it "bookmarked"