Is Your Name in Blue?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is Your Name in Blue?

Is Your Name in Blue?

If your name shows in RED, thank you for helping SOH keep the doors open another year.

But, we are not there by a long shot. Donations so far are down by 65%. Did your read the banner above?

We pay our bandwidth fees annually. They are due soon and time is of the essence.

Do you post frequently? Love the large screenshots? Do you download from the library?

Did you download the Dash 7, Avia 51, 156, 56, 57, AT-11, Harpoon WIP, PB4Y-2, Grumman Trackers, D18S, A-26, the F7F-1/3/3N?

All of this requires bandwidth... and that bill is due soon.

If you wish to see SOH continue without ADs, without fees, then we need your financial support.

How many hours do you spend here a week? What's two hours cost at the movies?

Is you name in blue? Why not change it to RED. Be a contributor; support the site; I do, not just financially, but by making it my home site for uploads, for projects that involve membership, for direct support.

Isn't being here as often as you come worth $10 a year?

If your name is in blue then we ask you to assess value received for value given.

We need donations now.

You decide ... Blue or Red.

If you own a computer, you pay your bandwidth bill each month, ... $10 doesn't go far but it helps a lot to keep us going.

If you enjoy SOH, enjoy being here, and want SOH to be here for you ... then we need to see more names in RED.

The bill is coming due; will you be a supporter?
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here
    Video Tutorials - Gmax for Beginners

Hi Milton,
    I made a donation on january the 2nd but my name is still in red... can you tell me why???
    This doesn't change my mind regarding SOH which I think is one the best (not to say the best) FS fan site.
    Best regards,

Stéph.

Donator names are in RED.

If blue, you have not chosen to donate this year.

Thank you :-)
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here

Well, having read that post I have dug deep and made a second contribution - SOH is well worth what I have been able to pay IMHO :salute:

Now, as I have made two contributions could my name be darker red like the red of the Welsh dragon?

Best to all,

Taff
    The grass is always greener on the other side...

But, it's just as hard to mow!

Quote Originally Posted by rgatkinson View Post
    Well, having read that post I have dug deep and made a second contribution - SOH is well worth what I have been able to pay IMHO :salute:

Now, as I have made two contributions could my name be darker red like the red of the Welsh dragon?

Best to all,

Taff
    Thank you Sir; the deeper the red gets, the closer you get to blue. We can't have that. :-)

RED says, "I think SOH has value in my life and I want to see it continue operations." A small donation helps to make that happen. I donate 6 to 8 times a year, $20 to $40. It means that much to me. Anyone who visits SOH can afford $10 once a year. I would like to think everyone understands the costs of operating, and appreciates the fast downloads here. Do we contribute to the value we get here, or do we just take what others pay for. It's all about the kind of person I am. I prefer to support the community and appreciate all the knowledge, friendships, vast array of talents and downloads, direct support, access to new projects, community events, and to have a place I can call "home" to come to daily. That's a lot for a one-time donation of $10 a year. I want to see my name in RED as a reminder of my support. That's a lot of value for the time spent here.
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here

I re-upped as soon as I saw ickie put up the donate link. This place is worth it to me. I know these days a lot of folks are struggling, but hopefully we can find enough members willing to help keep the lights on.

You make a good point, Milton. I download alot of stuff from SOH...
    I made a donation on the 2nd of the month...This is the ONLY web based flight sim forum I support, and it's worth it to me to have SOH around. I've been here a long long time too. :isadizzy:So when do we need to have it all togerther...? when is the deadline?? I will do what I can to give any additional support.

BB686:USA-flag:
    "El gato que camina como hombre" -- The cat that walks like a man

I'm in too

ttfn

Pete

Quote Originally Posted by Milton Shupe View Post
    If your name shows in RED, thank you for helping SOH keep the doors open another year.

But, we are not there by a long shot. Donations so far are down by 65%. Did your read the banner above?

We pay our bandwidth fees annually. They are due soon and time is of the essence.

Do you post frequently? Love the large screenshots? Do you download from the library?

Did you download the Dash 7, Avia 51, 156, 56, 57, AT-11, Harpoon WIP, PB4Y-2, Grumman Trackers, D18S, A-26, the F7F-1/3/3N?

All of this requires bandwidth... and that bill is due soon.

If you wish to see SOH continue without ADs, without fees, then we need your financial support.

How many hours do you spend here a week? What's two hours cost at the movies?

Is you name in blue? Why not change it to RED. Be a contributor; support the site; I do, not just financially, but by making it my home site for uploads, for projects that involve membership, for direct support.

Isn't being here as often as you come worth $10 a year?

If your name is in blue then we ask you to assess value received for value given.

We need donations now.

You decide ... Blue or Red.

If you own a computer, you pay your bandwidth bill each month, ... $10 doesn't go far but it helps a lot to keep us going.

If you enjoy SOH, enjoy being here, and want SOH to be here for you ... then we need to see more names in RED.

The bill is coming due; will you be a supporter?
    How stupid I am!!!
    I took no time to read your post Milton... if I had I would have had my answer...

expect some from myself shortly, just waiting on a cheque to clear

SoH is the only place i post as i do, so to keep it going and continue the cameraderie... well it's a no-brainer really :salute:

For those of you who do not have a Paypal account and do not want to donate using a credit of debit card through the normal donation system, you can mail Ickie directly at his postal address:

Ron Larson
    2424 50Th Ave N. lot 157
    St. Petersburg, Fl. 33714

Thank you for "Going RED"
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here

Quote Originally Posted by Milton Shupe View Post
    For those of you who do not have a Paypal account and do not want to donate using a credit of debit card through the normal donation system, you can mail Ickie directly at his postal address:

Ron Larson
    2424 50Th Ave N. lot 157
    St. Petersburg, Fl. 33714

Thank you for "Going RED"
    Check's in the mail!
    Duckie

"I hate to see you go, but I love to watch you leave!"

Intel i9-9900K; Noctua NH-D15 Chromax Cooler; Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Pro WiFi;
    ASUS Dual RTX 2070 Super OC EVO; Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB 3200;
    WD Black 500GB PCIe M.2 SSD; 3 Samsung 860 EVO SSD; WD Black 2TB HDD;
    Corsair RM 850x Gold Full Modular PSU; Phanteks P600S Mid Tower; Win10 Pro
    My SOH Downloads: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...d=79620&sort=d

Thanks to all of you for stepping up. We have reached the 50 yard line, and we have another 50 to go.
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here

The amount of value we get out of this site, doesnt take anything to give a little back. Come on guys!

I did my bit last night before the wife got hold of my card today. Wish I could have given more but things are tight at the moment.
    AO1 USN Retired
    USS SARATOGA CV-60/ VP-65/HAL-5/VP-0919/VFA-305/NAWS-0176/HCS-5

IYAOYAS
    Naval Aviation Ordnance
    We Are The Arms Of The Fleet

Quote Originally Posted by strikehawk View Post
    I did my bit last night before the wife got hold of my card today. Wish I could have given more but things are tight at the moment.
    Thank you Sir; every bit helps and we appreciate that every day SOH is alive and here for us.
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here

Woohoo - $20 US is $19.80 Aus - I'll chuck some more your way next payday.

My name is in blue and it probably will stay that way as I won't become a paypal member. I've had it with paypal. But as there is no way that can pay with my creditcard without becoming a paypal member, as was possible in earlier years, I won't donate. I remember that Ickie had to fix this everytime with PP in former years and that's just how PP works: always aquisitioning for new 'clients'.
    As soon as I can donate with my creditcard without becoming a PP member, I will.

Cees

Quote Originally Posted by Cees Donker View Post
    My name is in blue and it probably will stay that way as I won't become a paypal member. I've had it with paypal. But as there is no way that can pay with my creditcard without becoming a paypal member, as was possible in earlier years, I won't donate. I remember that Ickie had to fix this everytime with PP in former years and that's just how PP works: always aquisitioning for new 'clients'.
    As soon as I can donate with my creditcard without becoming a PP member, I will.

Cees
    I am not a PayPal member but used the donation system to pay with my card. It was not a problem. I do it about every 1-3 months.
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here

It is for Dutch people impossible to pay without becoming a PP member. The page switches to a Dutch translated page which leaves no other option than to become a PP member.

Cees

Thanks SOH for all the years of service and entertainment!
    I'm in.
    Brent aka "dogknot"

Cees
    Ahhh, I see. Does post #11 above help?
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here

It is for Dutch people impossible to pay without becoming a PP member. The page switches to a Dutch translated page which leaves no other option than to become a PP member.

Cees
    This is also a problem for us Brits!

I'm not becoming a PayPal member, never have been, never will be!
    A Credit Card contribution would be the most effective solution for us Europeans.
    We also have Debit Cards in Britain, which allow an immediate transfer between bank accounts.
    As for post 11, What am I supposed to do? Send cash? Cheques, as we used to know them, have been made obsolete.
    If you would have a designated SOH bank account, then a simple transfer would make life easier.
    Maybe a thought for the next fundraising appeal...

Stuart

I'm in, just made my donation. This is the only site I donate to regularly, as it is by far the best.
    Don H

AMD Ryzen 5 7600X
    MSI MAG B650 Tomahawk WIFI/BT
    64GB Corsair Vengeance 6000MHz DDR5 C40 (4x16)
    Sapphire Pulse AMD Radeon RX7900XT 20GB DDR6
    Corsair 5000D Airflow Case
    Corsair RM850x 80+ GOLD P/S
    Liquid Freezer II 360 water cooling
    C:/ WD Black 4TB SN770 Gen 4 NVMe M.2 SSD
    D:/ Crucial P3 PLUS 4TB Gen 4 NVMe M.2 SSD
    Samsung 32" Curved Monitor
    Honeycomb and Saitek Flight Equipment

Quote Originally Posted by stuartcox View Post
    This is also a problem for us Brits!

I'm not becoming a PayPal member, never have been, never will be!
    A Credit Card contribution would be the most effective solution for us Europeans.
    We also have Debit Cards in Britain, which allow an immediate transfer between bank accounts.
    As for post 11, What am I supposed to do? Send cash? Cheques, as we used to know them, have been made obsolete.
    If you would have a designated SOH bank account, then a simple transfer would make life easier.
    Maybe a thought for the next fundraising appeal...

Stuart
    Thanks for the heads-up on this issue; I was not aware, and BTW, I am not a PayPal member either.

I have asked Ickie for a "Plan B" solution.
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here

Members who have read this thread: 0