Down another hole - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Down another hole

Been a while since I did an update on this thread...so here goes:

I am now down 105 pounds since April of last year. Now tip the scales at a svelt 225 pounds.

My waist size is down 11 inches......from 48 to 37!

My shirt size has gone down two full sizes....XXXL to XL!

I have gained a lot of muscle mass and muscle tone and definition....my shoulders look GREAT! And my legs....especially my calves...are super defined. My calves are still right at 19 inches around and rock hard and my thighs are still almost as large as the average man's waist....30.5 inches around.....makes it hard to find shorts and pants that fit when my thighs are only 6.5 inches smaller than my waist.

Once the dissolution is finalized and I get fully on my feet in my new single life...I will be joining the local Snap 24/7 gym...it's like $40 a month, unlimited visits, anytime day or night.....365 days a year. Basically do some resistance training, some cardio and some stretching......take my fitness beyond the exercise I get at work each day....and believe me.....my job is like being in a gym for 8 to 12 hours a day.

The problem I am having now is that I am getting bony.....I have a very large skeletal system...and my chest cage and hips and butt have lost too much meat....not real good for when snuggle time rolls around. LOL! I have tried eating lots more in an effort to slow down or stop the weight loss...and my body simply can not handle the amount of food it takes to halt my weight loss.....I burn through calories like crazy it seems.

Tim.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Tim, you are an inspiration for me. I too, am on a weight-reducing plan. Have only been on it for a couple weeks. My goal is about 15-25 pounds less by the middle of October. If I can lose 15, that would be great! Keep it up, Tim! Pete

Obio, I didn't know that this was you here! :mixedsmi:
    -> http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/body...n-on-fire.html

Quote Originally Posted by Panther_99FS View Post
    Obio, I didn't know that this was you here! :mixedsmi:
    -> http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/body...n-on-fire.html

Moral.............Excersize makes you bald, don't do it!