Rise Of Flight Now Has English Channel....

Thread: Rise Of Flight Now Has English Channel....

Charter Member 2012

Rise Of Flight Now Has English Channel....

.... ships, subs harbours (to bomb) and lots and lots of water, plus a new aircraft.

You still die a lot as the enermy does fight back!

Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Charter Member 2012
    And now here as well!! :salute:

Too bad these seaplanes are not FSX. When posted in the FSX forum, I was disappointed to learn that they are ROF only. Very depressing without my medication handy. Perhaps move these threads to another area? Meanwhile, I'll go and explore ROF as it does look really interesting.

Charter Member 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by dvj View Post
    Too bad these seaplanes are not FSX. When posted in the FSX forum, I was disappointed to learn that they are ROF only. Very depressing without my medication handy. Perhaps move these threads to another area? Meanwhile, I'll go and explore ROF as it does look really interesting.
    have to admit it bugs me as well, specialy as we have a dedicated ROF forum

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...Rise-of-Flight
    yes i know i cant spell half the time! Thank you kindly to those few who pointed that out

​Looks Brilliant!!!

Patrick

Quote Originally Posted by Barnes View Post
    And now here as well!! :salute:
    If You want to test all map with all objects the new mission is here: http://riseofflight.com/Forum/viewto...?f=347&t=34645
    In QMB You have lite version of English Channel.
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Charter Member 2012
    Thanks Yo YO:salute:

I've been really enjoying the Channel map, and have only been sight-seeing thus far (although I also enjoy the occasional dogfight every now and then, I really enjoy ROF simply the flying experience with these aircraft types, being the closest to actual experience flying these aircraft types of any sim I know of). I've posted some recent screenshots to the ROF forum: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...nt-Screenshots
    Lenovo Legion T730 / Intel Core i9-9900K 3.6-5.0 GHz / 130W Liquid Cooling / GeForce RTX 2800 / 32GB DDR4 / MSI 550W PSU / 4K 43" TCL LED TV