Excellent Customer Support - Classics Hangar

Thread: Excellent Customer Support - Classics Hangar

Excellent Customer Support - Classics Hangar

I have the lovely Classics Hangar aircraft, but haven't flown the Bf108 Taifun in a while as it wasn't compatible with MP (which is how I mostly fly). I mentioned that fact in some thread here a little while back and Mathias at CH got in touch about it right away, asking for more details and expressing a willingness to track the problem down. We did a little snooping, found the culprit, and Mathias has already fixed it and will no doubt be putting out a little patch for it soon.

I just wanted to praise that kind of support where a developer notices a comment on a general forum, doesn't fuss about the concern raised, but rather reaches out personally to see if it can be fixed, and then fixes it!

I'm delighted to be able to fly the Taifun in MP! I have a flight planned for this afternoon. It's one of my top 10 aircraft and now completely MP friendly. :-)

Kudos to Classics Hangar. If you guys aren't flying their birds, you're missing out on some great aircraft with really excellent flight and system modeling.

Thanks much for the praise griphos but it's quite undeserved. After all it was you and Geoff of fs-mp.com who tracked down the details.
    I just had to remove the offending code bit.
    Mathias

Quote Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
    Thanks much for the praise griphos but it's quite undeserved. After all it was you and Geoff of fs-mp.com who tracked down the details.
    I just had to remove the offending code bit.
    but the fact is...you did it...instead of saying something like..."you got what you got,deal with it"....good job guys...