Help with BlackShark

Thread: Help with BlackShark

Help with BlackShark

If I go to their forums I am liable to get banned as I am really upset with this program.
    I have the SaitekX52 hotas and their Eclpse2 lighted keyboard.
    No matter what I do, I cannot UNPAUSE the flight.
    From what I see there is a realistic and arcade set of key commands that can be set. I have made sure they do not conflict,mapped the pause/break to a joystick command,back to keyboard command, cannot unpause!
    Last night I did something,probably made a new profile and I was unable to unpause. YEH!
    Did not last long as the next flight would not unnpause.
    Ive also noticed some commands do not reload witha profile and various other key commands cannot be programmed into the stick.
    Any help welcomed as I am at wits end.
    After 4 hours of not being able to unpause and fly this thing I am really close to snapping. Thanks, Jim

Videre Vincere Est

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by JIMJAM View Post
    If I go to their forums I am liable to get banned as I am really upset with this program.
    I have the SaitekX52 hotas and their Eclpse2 lighted keyboard.
    No matter what I do, I cannot UNPAUSE the flight.
    From what I see there is a realistic and arcade set of key commands that can be set. I have made sure they do not conflict,mapped the pause/break to a joystick command,back to keyboard command, cannot unpause!
    Last night I did something,probably made a new profile and I was unable to unpause. YEH!
    Did not last long as the next flight would not unnpause.
    Ive also noticed some commands do not reload witha profile and various other key commands cannot be programmed into the stick.
    Any help welcomed as I am at wits end.
    After 4 hours of not being able to unpause and fly this thing I am really close to snapping. Thanks, Jim
    Perhaps a new/updated profile could do the trick? :rollerskater:

<TABLE cellSpacing=2 cellPadding=2 width="100%" align=center bgColor=#99ccff border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=left colSpan=2>Category: Miscellaneous Files - Miscellaneous Files </TD></TR><TR><TD align=left width=*>New! Reticuli's X52, Glide, Winx3D, and GlovePIE Profiles V11 </TD><TD noWrap align=right><!-- --> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
    File Description:
    Blackshark Dynamic Trim Update GlovePIE. Comanche Gold and EECH GlovePIE. dgVoodoo Profiles. DirectZ Stereoscopics. Winx3D SDK Documentation, though the actual SDK is still MIA. EECH Configuration Files. F4AF Brakwind Mods. PPJoyZ800 HMD Tracking Profiles. GlovePIE TrackIR Emmulation for HMDs. Saitek X52 Dat Profiles for Blackshark, Comanche, EECH, Jane's F-15 and FA-18, F4 Allied Force, Flanker, Gunship!, Lock On Flaming Cliffs, Jane's Longbow Anthology, Orbiter, Total Air War, and Jane's World War II Fighters. Detailed instructions included.

<TABLE width="50%" align=center bgColor=#99ccff border=0><TBODY><TR><TD width="25%">Filename:</TD><TD width="75%">reticuli_s_x52,_glide,_winx3d,_and_glovepie_profil es_v11.zip</TD></TR><TR><TD width="25%">License:</TD><TD width="75%">Freeware</TD></TR><TR><TD width="25%">Added:</TD><TD width="75%">5th January 2009</TD></TR><TR><TD width="25%">Downloads:</TD><TD width="75%">7</TD></TR><TR><TD width="25%">Author:</TD><TD width="75%">Benjamin "Reticuli" Goulart</TD></TR><TR><TD width="25%">Size:</TD><TD width="75%">21031kb</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Otherwise i don't know:faint:

"When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity." - Albert Einstein

Warrant's [MARQUEE]YouTube Channel[/MARQUEE] [MARQUEE]Photobucket [/MARQUEE] [MARQUEE]Webpage[/MARQUEE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Weather radar EU and USA

Its as frustaing and screwy as LOMAC and the IL2 series.
    I do not know what I did but its working and I was able to get in a flight or 2. The profile saved and seemed to work.
    I have closed the program and a litttle later will load the program again.
    Thats when I will see if the profile will load and work.
    Need to let my blood pressure come down first.