MILVIZ MAYAN MADNESS - 50% OFF SALE - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: MILVIZ MAYAN MADNESS - 50% OFF SALE

Well I just got the Beech Baron and it is very nice. Now off to read the manual. Thanks for the nice Xmas sale Milviz.

I opened the refund ticket with Flight1 but the wrapper does not allow me to buy again. It says I already bought it. What to do?

Quote Originally Posted by krazycolin View Post
    everyone else, please remember, you MUST turn off (Disable) your anti-virus before downloading and installing these products.
    In my case this was not enough. In addition to turning auto-protect off, with Norton you have to make an exception to the firewall (flight1.exe).

Argh, clock is ticking. Cannot purchase and cannot install. Somebody at Flight1 should press some buttons.

I've downloaded the coupons from the MilViz sight listed on previous post, but the coupons have an expiration date of 9/05/2012...so they won't work. What am I doing wrong??
    John
    ATC USN Ret

Master of Disaster
    Still no word from flight1............? Must be they're having tons of customer tickets submitted.
    If government was the answer, it was a stupid question!

Mud... if they don't answer you today, worry not, we will take care of you.

Quote Originally Posted by jojohnson9 View Post
    I've downloaded the coupons from the MilViz sight listed on previous post, but the coupons have an expiration date of 9/05/2012...so they won't work. What am I doing wrong??
    Anyone have any ideas about my expired coupons??
    John
    ATC USN Ret

Master of Disaster
    Mud... if they don't answer you today, worry not, we will take care of you.
    Copy that and thank you! Money is in sort supply for me right now, every bit counts. I'm sure they'll take care of it; just bumms me out I made such a stupid mistake!
    If government was the answer, it was a stupid question!

I still can't purchase the Barron. Payment from paypal is accepted but then told the voucher could not be verified. I used the voucher inclosed with the download.

Before downloading, i actually UNINSTALLED my AV software too!
    If you know the avatar, you know the man!
    M/B: Asus Z170 Deluxe - CPU: i7 6700k - RAM: 16Gb Corsair DDR4 3200mhz - Vid: Asus GTX970
    Windows 10 (x64) on M.2 SSD - FS Software on: Sata SSD

Quote Originally Posted by dougal95 View Post
    I still can't purchase the Barron. Payment from paypal is accepted but then told the voucher could not be verified. I used the voucher inclosed with the download.
    You used the voucher enclosed with the download? You should have downloaded the coupon located just above BUY NOW: http://milviz.com/fs/item.php?id=B55

Quote Originally Posted by MenendezDiego View Post
    You used the voucher enclosed with the download? You should have downloaded the coupon located just above BUY NOW: http://milviz.com/fs/item.php?id=B55
    Okay I'll try that one. Seems odd to also include one that doesn't work inside the zip file. There's a B55.cpn and B55.jpg included.
    M/B: Asus Z170 Deluxe - CPU: i7 6700k - RAM: 16Gb Corsair DDR4 3200mhz - Vid: Asus GTX970

Okay, that worked - thanks!

Boy am I a stupid. The installer automatically went to the coupon that was with the F-15E download. When I finally directed it to the MM coupons file, all worked fine. I wonder if I too dumb to fly this plane....guess I'll find out.
    John
    ATC USN Ret

Anyone have any ideas about my expired coupons??
    The fixed B-55 file is now up.

There are NO coupons in the file.

Please use the ones that are above the BUY button... (as the text reads...)

Hokay... it really is a pretty little thing that Mudhen for Ian , looks i paid full price for it , Oh well its Chrissy time , Colin , buy a pack of beer with the extra for the lads exceptional work ..... <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><input jscode="leoInternalChangeDone()" onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();} else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><input onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();} else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

I and the team thank you very much Ian. It's our pride and joy that one... (it will, of course, be me that drinks the beer though!) (MWAHAHAHAHAH!)_

Quote Originally Posted by MudMarine View Post
    HELP!! I can't believe I did this......I forgot to use both coupon's for the F-86 and F-15 I purchased! I guess it's because I stayed up WAY past my bedtime. Between the excitement and fatigue I forgot to enter the coupons; dumb azz! Any ideas how I corrrect my stupid mistake? Do I contact Flight1 or MilViz? Jeeeez!
    This must be a Marine thing - I went and did the same thing. :isadizzy: Thanks for breaking the trail. (Off to follow advice previously posted)
    Craig "CB" Taylor
    Team AVSIM RTWR

The fixed B-55 file is now up.

There are NO coupons in the file.

Please use the ones that are above the BUY button... (as the text reads...)
    There IS an expired coupon in the F-15E file that I downloaded and extracted this afternoon. That was my problem. The installer went to that one first. When I selected the MM coupon instead, all was well. Took me a while to figure it all out. Maybe if someone could get the old coupon out of the F-15E download file no confusion would occur. That said, I really like this Strike Eagle.
    John
    ATC USN Ret

OK, What am I doing wrong here???

I downloaded the coupon.

I downloaded the F-15 file from the "Buy Now" button.

I click on F-15.exe and it asks me if I want to load it on "this computer" which I agree to. I get the coupon correct and it changes the price but all I get is a button to "reinstall" the software. It just says "click to reinstall". Even if I click that I get to a screen that prompts me to "reinstall using your key file" which I don't (to my knowledge) have.

To be frank, I've been trying this for the last 35 minutes. I've never seen a buying process this difficult.

What am I doing wrong?

Maybe you haven't entered the Payment Details which is step 3 in the center column of the Flight1 wrapper?
    Once that is done the "Click Here for Secure Purchase" button should go active.

You also have to enter your personal details or the process cannot be completed.

I will fix the F-15E file right now.

You also have to enter your personal details or the process cannot be completed.

I will fix the F-15E file right now.
    krazycolin, you are one busy dude today. Thank you for all the help in keeping things going during this incredible sale.
    John
    ATC USN Ret

Took me an hour and a half to figure out my FSX PC with no antivirus was having issues opening the F-86 file after downloading- well before coffee this morning in my defense.
    Many hundreds of dollars if not more of addons downloaded to that PC and never a problem before.

Downloaded to my work laptop just to see what might happen and was so happy that the Sabre opened on it that I ended up buying 5 aircraft.

Appreciate the sale and hope the Milviz guys get some sleep after all this. Looking forward to whatever gets released next, I'm more than happy with my acquisitions today:salute:
    Sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.
    Sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice.
    (Clarke and Clark)

I'm running out of time and still can figure this out for the life of me. This is what I'm getting. Note that the "click here for secure purchase" button is grayed out.

Attachment 77659

Regardless, when I click on "click here to reinstall" this is the result I get -
    Attachment 77660
    I don't have any key and don't have any on my C-drive.

Any ideas???