Milviz Stuka Preview - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Milviz Stuka Preview

Even in screen shot form , such a mean looking mutha , a great book for the STUKA drivers out there and just recently released by Eddie J Creek - 345 pages , everything you want to no about the JU-87 Brilliant <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><input jscode="leoInternalChangeDone()" onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();} else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><input onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();} else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Warren View Post
    Even in screen shot form , such a mean looking mutha , a great book for the STUKA drivers out there and just recently released by Eddie J Creek - 345 pages , everything you want to no about the JU-87 Brilliant <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><input jscode="leoInternalChangeDone()" onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();} else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><input onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();} else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">
    I have most of his books. I'll definitely have to pick that one up as well.

I love that Stuka screenshot as well. Man, I just can't get over how many great add-ons are heading are way.

Quote Originally Posted by Sundog View Post
    I have most of his books. I'll definitely have to pick that one up as well.
    Very interesting to find the the models jump directly from the D models to the G , externally little difference , the F model rated with 1750Hp engine simply turned out to be a flop , to many problems , the E variant .. simply have not found any thing on yet , if ever a book for the Stuka is this one , hundreds of never seen before photos .. seriously highly recommended .
    <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><input jscode="leoInternalChangeDone()" onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();} else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Bump for another screenie..................
    ASUS SABERTOOTH Z97 MARK1 LGA 1150 Intel Z97
    Intel Core i7-4790K Haswell Quad-Core 4.0GHz
    Cooler Master HAF 932 Advanced - High Air Flow Full
    NVIDIA GeForce GTX TITAN X
    DirectCU II R9280-DC2T-3GD5 Radeon R9 280 3GB 384-Bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 HDCP Ready
    EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 P2 80 PLUS PLATINUM Certified 1000W

I'm not sure if it has already been brought to the attention of the dev team yet or not, but for anyone who may be and is viewing this thread, I just thought I would mention out of courtesy that the prop blades are backwards (just a minor, easy to correct thing of course).

Everything I've seen of this production is spectacular and quite striking. It is very nice to see a Ju 52 in production for FSX! What a giant aircraft they were - it's unfortunate today that the only one flying is a much scaled-down replica. There have been rumors of the Flying Heritage Collection having an original Ju 52 currently under restoration to airworthy, which would be amazing.
    Lenovo Legion T730 / Intel Core i9-9900K 3.6-5.0 GHz / 130W Liquid Cooling / GeForce RTX 2800 / 32GB DDR4 / MSI 550W PSU / 4K 43" TCL LED TV

Uh, John.... it's a Ju-87... just saying.

@Tom. Thanks for pointing that out about the props. Didn't see THAT... Mathias????? Bernt!!!????

No longer active
    Quote Originally Posted by krazycolin View Post
    Thanks for pointing that out about the props. Didn't see THAT... Mathias????? Bernt!!!????
    ??? I thought we are still in pre-alpha ?

Oups, was it me???????
    Mathias

You didn't make them but.... :-). No biggie. We'll flip them and that will be that!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by krazycolin View Post
    Uh, John.... it's a Ju-87... just saying.
    Yes, sorry, I didn't have the right numbers going through my head - meant to say Ju 87 in each case. : )

I'm rather fond of this profile shot of the Imperial War Museum's original Ju 87G (currently on display at Hendon). The D's and G's could look quite a bit more streamlined (even elegant, perhaps) than those with the larger chin scoops.

http://www.airliners.net/photo/Germa...82870b0f09b40f
    Lenovo Legion T730 / Intel Core i9-9900K 3.6-5.0 GHz / 130W Liquid Cooling / GeForce RTX 2800 / 32GB DDR4 / MSI 550W PSU / 4K 43" TCL LED TV

Bump, dang it..... Nice pic Bomber, that's the sexiest Stuka shot I've ever seen.
    DirectCU II R9280-DC2T-3GD5 Radeon R9 280 3GB 384-Bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 HDCP Ready

WOW!!!!!
    Michael

Quote Originally Posted by Bomber_12th View Post
    I'm rather fond of this profile shot of the Imperial War Museum's original Ju 87G (currently on display at Hendon).
    I saw that one early this year, but "on display" rather over-states things: it's shown in the Battle of Britain hall with especially Stygian gloom for archival/preservation reasons. Take a very high power flashgun if photos are what you want. And a night sight.

Amazing job, the Milviz team!!
    Tom
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________________________
    Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding. Proverbs 4:7

Now that there is what I call sexy

OH BOY , that dose look superb ! <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><input jscode="leoInternalChangeDone()" onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();} else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

WOW!!!
    Marvin Carter
    No matter how hard you try, you can't baptize cats.

Impressive !!! Mike

Hi,

We are looking for German speakers who are willing (and able) to test out the Ju-87... Must SPEAK GERMAN.

Contact via pm please.

Thanks,

Members who have read this thread: 1