MilViz F-86F Sabre Repaints - Page 12
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 245678910111213 LastLast

Thread: MilViz F-86F Sabre Repaints

not sure how to change from DTX5 to DXT3 .... all latin to this cowboy.

I'II double check my files make sure there copied correctly ... that part I'm pretty good with.

Cheers

I think, honestly, with all the issues you seem to be having, you might want to consider maybe reinstalling fsx. Just saying...

Happy New Year to all btw!

Quote Originally Posted by krazycolin View Post
    I think, honestly, with all the issues you seem to be having, you might want to consider maybe reinstalling fsx. Just saying...

Been there done that , cheers.

I have Jonathonbleeker over at your "Support Forum" showing a little more patience with the ctd issue and look forward to his continued willingness to sort things out.

The other silly inquiries I've made since my purchase in October were all quickly put to bed via your web site.

This high tech stuff isn't my bag ....... I just wanna have some fun.

Happy New Year Gang.

Master of Disaster
    Anyone? The paint?
    If government was the answer, it was a stupid question!

Master of Disaster
    Quote Originally Posted by krazycolin View Post

I'm having the same issue with I believe the "texture.Fisher" paint. When I attempt to load it I get a CTD. I'll have to check it out further when I have the chance.
    If government was the answer, it was a stupid question!

Pop in at the support forums and I might just be able to solve the problem .
    -JB

I would just make sure all the changes were made to the aircraft.cfg file addtions...name....texture name....etc.

No problems whatsoever using Tom's Alaska ANG and Air Spray paints. Love the Air Spray!!

OOOOOOOOOOOuuuuuuu, I only painted one. Check that formation out.
    Regards, Tom Stovall KRDD

Hanging in the hanger.....

just to bump the thread....

Attachment 78250

F-86F Boeing Chase Plane

This is a request by Alberto, one of the Boeing F-86F chase planes. This F-86 was Boeing's chase plane until 1974. She should fit nicely in the Seattle area at the Boeing plant.

I have this one essentially finished but have been undecided about the color. In the picture above, which I have, the color is orange. I even labeled it orange in the paint kit. Other pictures show a much darker color. What you say for the color? I can make the change fairly easily.

I'd say the paint is too dark, but I'm colorblind.
    I'm also not convinced you used the right font for the registration. Other than that, very nice paint!
    You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.
    For MFS paints go to flightsim.to

Thanks Jan, I will work on the font. I also feel the color is to dark but took it from another picture from several views. I anyone has the number sequence Boeing used for this color I would appreciate it.

those round sixes look a lot like the RCN_80_ATH font, maybe you can use that?

I get about RGB 200-70-60 for that color?
    You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.
    For MFS paints go to flightsim.to

Thanks Jan, I have that font. The color should be no problem now that I have the numbers. Much appreciated. Should have a another preview later.

New fonts and color.

Quote Originally Posted by stovall View Post
    New fonts and color.
    SOLD!

Seems like I fly the civilian colors more with this Sabre.
    The A2A Civilian Mustang too.

Quote Originally Posted by stovall View Post
    This is a request by Alberto, one of the Boeing F-86F chase planes. This F-86 was Boeing's chase plane until 1974. She should fit nicely in the Seattle area at the Boeing plant.
    Thank youuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!
    You really made a wonderful job
    I really appreciate. Thank you.

Alberto

Quote Originally Posted by Skyhawk18 View Post
    I got a lot of input that led to several texture updates. Thanks to ollifreund and fleurdelys for providing me with photos and background info.
    I now have 2 German liveries - the JB 244 and JB 242. They are quite similar as they belonged to the same unit.

Available the repaints?
    http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=81650&dateline=141228  2824

Quote Originally Posted by JensOle View Post
    After being away for the last month, I'm back at painting Sabres. Right now it has evolved into a trio of 336 Sqn Foxtrots.

Do you see any big mistakes Dag?

53-1086 "PX-J" from 336 Skv RNoAF, Rygge AB 1959. This aircraft carried a large "Joker" cartoon on the left side, a reference to its "J" squadron code

53-1086 "PX-U" from 336 Skv RNoAF, Rygge AB early 1960s

52-5124 "AR" from 336 Skv RNoAF 1964. This was the personal aircraft for Lt.Col Arne Riegels, the Operation Group Commander at Rygge AB.

When will be available the RNoAF repaints?
    http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=81650&dateline=141228  2824

Hi,

They were uploaded last year (30th december lol

Best regards
    Jens-Ole
    Repainting since FS5..

Quote Originally Posted by JensOle View Post
    Hi,

They were uploaded last year (30th december lol
    Where exactly???

Members who have read this thread: 11