COD Key Mapping Nightmare

Thread: COD Key Mapping Nightmare

COD Key Mapping Nightmare

What am I missing here. I have an X52 w/Rudder peddles and for the life of me couldn't get systems mapped. Some you can click in cockpit and some you can't. I am sooooo frustrated by this sim. This is the 3rd time I have installed it and will be the 3rd time uninstalling because of this poorly coded joke of a sim. I spent 5 minutes trying to figure out how to activate the starter on the Spitfire. Button didn't work in virtual cockpit, Mapping the starter compressor (i assume starter because nothing else in menus said starter) didn't work, finally I just started pounding on keys on the keyboard and happened to hit Shift-E and the motor starts. Shift-E wasn't mapped anywhere in their nightmare key mapping poor excuse for a menu screen.

I don't know how you guys do it. The way I look at it is that i was ripped off for $50 to buy a beta game that was never finished. Now due to stupid Steam I can't even sell it.

I will no longer buy any software that can't be sold unless I can try it for free first. I am sick of being ripped off by developers. I bet over 50% of the people that bought this crappy program have went through the exact same thing I have. Good riddance UBISOFT and 1C:Maddox. Never again.

BE WARNED, STAY AWAY FROM THIS GAME AND DEVELOPER
    Major Spittle
    product of Anheuser Busch St. Louis Missouri

System Specs. Asus Prime Z590-A, 64GB DDR4 4000, RX 5700, i7 10700, MasterLiquid ML240R, Super Flower Platinum 850, Corsair Crystal 680X.

Major COD plays fine for me and I can also tell you that I purchased COD from get games for less than twenty u.s. dollars. I think the ratio is around fifty% of those who like it and those who hate it.

Charter Member 2012
    [QUOTE=Major_Spittle;757797]What am I missing here. I have an X52 w/Rudder peddles and for the life of me couldn't get systems mapped. Some you can click in cockpit and some you can't. I am sooooo frustrated by this sim. This is the 3rd time I have installed it and will be the 3rd time uninstalling because of this poorly coded joke of a sim. I spent 5 minutes trying to figure out how to activate the starter on the Spitfire. Button didn't work in virtual cockpit, Mapping the starter compressor (i assume starter because nothing else in menus said starter) didn't work, finally I just started pounding on keys on the keyboard and happened to hit Shift-E and the motor starts. Shift-E wasn't mapped anywhere in their nightmare key mapping poor excuse for a menu screen.

I don't know how you guys do it. The way I look at it is that i was ripped off for $50 to buy a beta game that was never finished. Now due to stupid Steam I can't even sell it.

I will no longer buy any software that can't be sold unless I can try it for free first. I am sick of being ripped off by developers. I bet over 50% of the people that bought this crappy program have went through the exact same thing I have. Good riddance UBISOFT and 1C:Maddox. Never again.

BE WARNED, STAY AWAY FROM THIS GAME AND DEVELOPER [/QUOTEWORKS FINE FOR ME,BUT I UPGRADED MY COMPUTER...DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW YOU COULD BE HAVING SO MUCH TROUBLE,YOU SEEM QUITE UPSET,LOL

I have the Saitek X-52 and never had an issue with this sim. Also have a G940 that too works great (though not in FSX).
    Intel i5-10600K 4.10 GHz 12 Core CPU
    Asus ROG Strix Z590-E Gaming LGA1200 Z590-E Motherboard
    Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4 x 8GB) DDR4-3200 Memory
    Water Cooler - CORSAIR iCUE H100i RGB PRO XT
    Corsair 850W PSU
    MSI RX580 Radeon Armor 8Gb
    Windows 10 Home Premium 64
    3 x 21" Acer LED screens