Milviz Bell 407 Work In Progress
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Milviz Bell 407 Work In Progress

Milviz Bell 407 Work In Progress

Thought I'd share some images of the Milviz Bell 407 WIP: http://milviz.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2478

So many projects!

All the best, Diego

Coastie Dolphins/Spartans CG_1976's Avatar
    Very nice. I have a few spots for it around Iqaluit. 1st is 1st the Milviz 737 then I'll buy the Eggbeater.

AMD FX 8-Core Black 4.2Ghz, 8G Ram 2TB HD, W8.1 pending W10, ATI R5 2G X2 Crossfire
    http://www.canadianarcticfse.com/

Wow! Looking goood Diego - having flown the real thing, I look forward to it in the sim ! Mike

looks cool!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Blog Entries
    Thats loking pretty spectacular there.. Nice work MilViz.. Very nice work..

Interesting.
    I was just wondering about this project today, thank you for the update.

Oh, BTW. Can I just pay for it now? Please? ( j/k LOL.)

There are a bunch of really good projects in development right now and it's becoming so exciting!

Am I missing something? I can't seem to find how to create a new forum account on Milviz... :ques:

man i wished i knew how to fly helos in FSX.....id have this in a heart beat...

Quote Originally Posted by N428ER View Post
    There are a bunch of really good projects in development right now and it's becoming so exciting!

Am I missing something? I can't seem to find how to create a new forum account on Milviz... :ques:
    Contact roadburner440@milviz.com. He'll get you sorted.

Quote Originally Posted by Daveroo View Post
    the beauty of flight sim is that you can practice all day long without doing any damage at all...
    enter..the Sandman

visit Heywood Planes - YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by krazycolin View Post
    Contact roadburner440@milviz.com. He'll get you sorted.
    Done. Thanks!

MilViz continues to amaze me.......MilViz and I have come along way....LOL!! Can't wait for this one!

I have never been one for Helo's but this may just do it for me...

Absolutely beautiful work! I know what my next chopper purchase is gonna be!I hope the force trim feature is modelled into the sim.....

I have a bunch of reference pics for a 407 outfitted for Police work if you guys are interested. Alabama's State Trooper 407. Its a nice looking bird. I may have offered pics before, but I extend the offer again if so.
    I tried the password recovery option on the MilViz forums but had no luck. I will follow up on that later, its almost dinner time...

-Brandon

Quote Originally Posted by Daveroo View Post
    It's pretty easy Dave, just keep the rotors on the top! My problem is keeping speed and altitude constant. But then again, maybe if I stayed inside the
    cockpit as much as I stayed outside, I'd do better. Now, going backwards; I can do that without trying hard...and most often that is the case.

"Hornets by mandate, Tomcats by choice!"

Here are some screenshots I just received showing the night lighting:

Regards, Diego

FYI, these are not renders. It looks just like this in fsx. (You'll see soon enough)

Beautiful work! By the way, what's the status of the P-38?

The Redbull version should (caveat: not a 100% certainty) be in beta next week. If so, we hope for a release shortly after that. The P-38L redux will probably be a summer release... given that the Stuka is before that one.

Looks great.
    My years long wish for a 407 for FSX appears to be getting nearer.

Members who have read this thread: 44