Milviz F-86F-30 Sabre - Released - Page 23
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13151617181920212223

Thread: Milviz F-86F-30 Sabre - Released

Quote Originally Posted by Aircanuck View Post
    .... were they able to cure the crash to desk top bug some of us has been encountering and when can we see your F35 as a free download ...

Cheers
    The F-35 is from Dino, not Milviz. Though I do thoroughly enjoy both of their FS creations.

The CTDs some of you have been having has been whittled down but, given that it happens when you switch planes or end the flight... We're not considering that particular bug a SP killer.

However, we are still working on a fix.

The F-35, as said by Sundog, is not ours...

Quote Originally Posted by krazycolin View Post
    The CTDs some of you have been having has been whittled down but, given that it happens when you switch planes or end the flight... We're not considering that particular bug a SP killer.

However, we are still working on a fix.

The F-35, as said by Sundog, is not ours...

.... good to here.

Cheers for now.

SP! has been released and can be downloaded here: http://milviz.com/fs/item.php?id=F-86

Simply click "BUY NOW" and reinstall (if you already own the Sabre).

Vendors will have the SP1 as quickly as they update their files.

All the best, Diego

Reinstall Sabre

Does the original Sabre need to be unistalled completely before installing the new version?

It's a good idea to delete the f-86 folder in the simobjects folder... But not necessary

Quote Originally Posted by jocko417 View Post

Sabre Mk.5 23031 of No. 414 "Black Knight" squadron, 4 Wing, RCAF Station Söllingen, West Germany, circa 1955.

Something else I've started:

Enough procrastinating, gotta get started on the new maps/spec layers.
    Hello does anyone know the member jocko417, i would really like to have his repaint of the Sabre Mk.5 23031 of No. 414 "Black Knight" squadron, 4 Wing, RCAF Station Söllingen, West Germany, circa 1955 - but he wasn't online at the forum since 28. December. I hope that nothing happend to him.
    Is there someone who likes to do this repaint again if jokos isn't available?

Quote Originally Posted by jocko417 View Post
    23151 of No. 416 "Lynx" Squadron, 2 Wing, Grostenquin, France, circa 1955:

23220 of No. 439 "Tiger" Squadron, 1 Wing, Marville, France, circa 1955:

This is repaints available?
    http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=81650&dateline=141228  2824

Very nice indeed. I especially like that you've depicted the "Yum-Yum" suit.

Dave

Members who have read this thread: 161