Milviz F-86F-30 Sabre - Released - Page 21
Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 111314151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: Milviz F-86F-30 Sabre - Released

Nice video, and a lot of smoke

Gunnar van der Meeren

MSFS 2020 Standard/AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 3.7-4.8 GHz/Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200 MHz 64GB/Asus GeForce RTX 3090 TUF OC gaming GDDR6X 24GB

SP 1

.... did I see a comment aways back that the exhaust smoke was going to be tweaked .... a tad darker in appearance ....

cheers

Early FJ3 Repaint anyone?

Is anyone considering attempting an early FJ repaint?

MACH 3 DESIGN STUDIO
    Heatblur Rivet Counting Squad™

Quote Originally Posted by snow_white View Post
    Diego/crazycolin
    I still have not been able to get access to the forums.
    I have send you an email as requested. I saw you forward it to "roadrunner"
    Roadrunner contacted me and ask me the username . I answered him, again my emails not being accepted by milviz.
    So I forwarded all those mails again to you to forward onto roadrunner, but I have not heard anything yet from either you or roadrunner..
    yeah I know the name is roadburner.. (just a bit tonque in cheek)
    You guys do not want me to use a gmail account or something like that, so i really dont know why you dont want to accept my company email address.
    I fully understand your method and reasoning for using this method, to get access to forums, but this process is obviously not working.
    any ideas to try and work out something here.?
    Much appreciated.
    Good luck with the work on SP. Cant be much to do (well not that I know of to be fixed) Still think it was a very good overall release.
    I haven't received any such email.

My suggestion is creating a new email account (say, hotmail) and try emailing RoadBurner440 at milviz.com from there.

Diego

Quote Originally Posted by Skyhawk18 View Post
    2./JG 72 "Viking" | Canadair CL-13B Sabre Mk.6 | JB-244 (in progress)

Bonjour Gunnar,

I checked one German source on Luftwaffe camo skins and it almost inevitably shows the colour whether camo, yellow or red (staffel colours, I think) of the nose cone going back inside the air intake by at least 12 inches (30cm)...
    As your two last formation flying screenshots show the front of the aircraft without the inside paint, I was wondering if it will be included along with the additional white stencils on the nose...

Love your Luftwaffe "wip" skin and truly looking forward to it...

Cheers,

Fleurdelys

Quote Originally Posted by TuFun View Post
    This video may interest all you 86 pilots. Real world F-86 takeoff on the deck!

That camera man is lucky he didn't get sucked up in the nose hole of that Sabre. I would not want to be the one to pull that booger out.
    ASUS SABERTOOTH Z97 MARK1 LGA 1150 Intel Z97
    Intel Core i7-4790K Haswell Quad-Core 4.0GHz
    Cooler Master HAF 932 Advanced - High Air Flow Full
    NVIDIA GeForce GTX TITAN X
    DirectCU II R9280-DC2T-3GD5 Radeon R9 280 3GB 384-Bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 HDCP Ready
    EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 P2 80 PLUS PLATINUM Certified 1000W

Those German paints are gorgeous!
    ASUS SABERTOOTH Z97 MARK1 LGA 1150 Intel Z97
    Intel Core i7-4790K Haswell Quad-Core 4.0GHz
    Cooler Master HAF 932 Advanced - High Air Flow Full
    NVIDIA GeForce GTX TITAN X
    DirectCU II R9280-DC2T-3GD5 Radeon R9 280 3GB 384-Bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 HDCP Ready
    EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 P2 80 PLUS PLATINUM Certified 1000W

Quote Originally Posted by fleurdelys View Post
    Bonjour Gunnar,

I checked one German source on Luftwaffe camo skins and it almost inevitably shows the colour whether camo, yellow or red (staffel colours, I think) of the nose cone going back inside the air intake by at least 12 inches (30cm)...
    As your two last formation flying screenshots show the front of the aircraft without the inside paint, I was wondering if it will be included along with the additional white stencils on the nose...

Love your Luftwaffe "wip" skin and truly looking forward to it...

Cheers,

Fleurdelys
    Bonsoir et merci Fleurdelys

The air intake will be painted inside according to your suggestions. I do not have proper images for reference (only a small, inaccurate illustration).
    I've noticed the white stencils on the nose, but I am not able to read them properly. So I am asking for help from those who have info about these stencils and the wolf patch (that should replace the viking patch).

I have already done some adjustments to the paint (mainly on the vertical stabilizer and rudder).

Gunnar van der Meeren

MSFS 2020 Standard/AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 3.7-4.8 GHz/Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200 MHz 64GB/Asus GeForce RTX 3090 TUF OC gaming GDDR6X 24GB

Quote Originally Posted by Skyhawk18 View Post
    Bonsoir et merci Fleurdelys

The air intake will be painted inside according to your suggestions. I do not have proper images for reference (only a small, inaccurate illustration).
    I've noticed the white stencils on the nose, but I am not able to read them properly. So I am asking for help from those who have info about these stencils and the wolf patch (that should replace the viking patch).

I have already done some adjustments to the paint (mainly on the vertical stabilizer and rudder).
    Wow...those repaints look awesome...! :salute:
    Would really like to get my hands on it.
    Godspeed, Bernd
    NATO E-3A Squadron 1, 1993 - 2000

"Runway left behind and altitude above are useless..." Al "Tex" Johnston
    Remember YUKLA 27
    Remember ESSO 77

Quote Originally Posted by jeansy View Post
    2 schemes i will be uploading shortly to ozx

When will be available?
    http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=81650&dateline=141228  2824

Quote Originally Posted by zsoltquack View Post
    When will be available?
    not sure,

I installed a new video card this week and messed around with the fsx.cfg and completely buggered up fsx, im in the process of a re install and deploy sunday night for a couple of weeks with work

I have another 3 thats about 30-60% complete as well

fingers crossed in a few weeks

Quote Originally Posted by 000rick000 View Post
    Is anyone considering attempting an early FJ repaint?

Yes PLS. i second this too, excellent livery.
    Cheers.
    Have few good ones Folks,
    Yves

this is where i was at when i broke FSX

Zsolt I was able to upload one tonight, not sure about the other one as i need to double check it

http://aussiex.org/forum/index.php?/...3-sqn-a94-974/

Quote Originally Posted by snow_white View Post
    Diego/crazycolin
    I still have not been able to get access to the forums.
    I have send you an email as requested. I saw you forward it to "roadrunner"
    Roadrunner contacted me and ask me the username . I answered him, again my emails not being accepted by milviz.
    So I forwarded all those mails again to you to forward onto roadrunner, but I have not heard anything yet from either you or roadrunner..
    yeah I know the name is roadburner.. (just a bit tonque in cheek)
    You guys do not want me to use a gmail account or something like that, so i really dont know why you dont want to accept my company email address.
    I fully understand your method and reasoning for using this method, to get access to forums, but this process is obviously not working.
    any ideas to try and work out something here.?
    Much appreciated.
    Good luck with the work on SP. Cant be much to do (well not that I know of to be fixed) Still think it was a very good overall release.
    I have not even tried to get access with my purchase of the F-86. I rely on these forums and search engines. The reason I did not try is when I purchased the T-38 (fantastic bird) this happened to me. Many emails to roadburner and never any response. By the way, I don't set up other email accounts so never did get in.

When I got the F-86, just said to myself, "forgetaboutit!"

Phill

ETA: By the way, just wanted to add congrats to the team for the F-86. Really enjoy this bird.

Just as an FYI, we respond to EVERY email that we get. (the last part of the phrase is VERY important. We have to get the mail to be able to respond to it).

If you want an in to the forums, PM Diego or Steve here and they will arrange it for you.

Krazy...let me be the first to respond to this. I came to see that light about Milviz and I am nothing but pleased with all the stuff I have purchased form you guys.....even if I don't know how to use all of the options. someday!! :salute:

My second repaint for this gorgeous aircraft will be available for download soon...

I rest my case...

Cheers,

Fleurdelys

Bonjour FleurdeLys,

could we have other shots of your repaint ?
    Bien à vous.
    Have few good ones Folks,
    Yves

Quote Originally Posted by jocko417 View Post

Sabre Mk.5 23031 of No. 414 "Black Knight" squadron, 4 Wing, RCAF Station Söllingen, West Germany, circa 1955.

Something else I've started:

Enough procrastinating, gotta get started on the new maps/spec layers.
    Hello jocko417,

I really want this "Black Knight" Skin. I live at the near of the RCAF Station Söllingen, now it's named Baden-Airport or Karlsruhe / Baden-Baden for civilian-traffic - it's included at FSX...

Quote Originally Posted by yankeeromeo View Post
    Bonjour FleurdeLys,

could we have other shots of your repaint ?
    Bien à vous.
    Here you are...

...and a few more !

Zsolt I was able to upload one tonight, not sure about the other one as i need to double check it

sorry Ive uploaded the wrong file, its been fixed and this time its good to download

this is where i was at when i broke FSX

Always loved that paint scheme.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by sepp666 View Post
    Hello jocko417,

I really want this "Black Knight" Skin. I live at the near of the RCAF Station Söllingen, now it's named Baden-Airport or Karlsruhe / Baden-Baden for civilian-traffic - it's included at FSX...

Yeah, I'm using a 3rd-party 4 Wing scenery that's probably more of an eighties-era version than a fifties one.

My uncle was the squadron commander for 439 until around '86, the last CO of the Starfighter era at 439 before they stood down and switched to the Hornet. He flew Sabres at Zwei with 427 on his first posting, early 1960s.

4 Wing Sabres were some of the least photographed in the fifties, I have shots of a 422 bird I'm planning to skin but none of 444 in bare metal, but I can do a camo version later. Sky Lancers will lead the camo schemes.

Mk.5 camo scheme pictures are rare/short-lived as 1 Air Div was reequipped with the Mk.6 soon after camo paint was adopted in 4ATAF. The first few Mk.6s had the hard wing so I can do some of those, however, and the RAF used a lot of hard edged Mk.4s so there are lots of camo possibilities. The Luftwaffe is also an option of course but there have already been some great repaints made so I think I'll leave them to others as LW history is not really my area of "expertise"