Milviz F-86F-30 Sabre - Released

Thread: Milviz F-86F-30 Sabre - Released

Hybrid View

Milviz F-86F-30 Sabre - Released

Milviz is proud to present the latest and greatest, the F-86F-30 Sabrejet!

Buy it, try it, fly it: http://milviz.com/fs/item.php?id=F-86

Manual can be found here: http://www.milviz.com/filesfordownlo...er%20Guide.pdf

Promotional Video:

Quick Startup Video:

All the best, Diego

How disappointing. It requires Acceleration and I don't have that . I was looking forward to this too.

Beer put down, coffee on and downloading. HOT DANG!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the link, I've been banging on the Buy Now button on the Milviz site for the past 30 minutes and it goes 404 on me.
    ASUS SABERTOOTH Z97 MARK1 LGA 1150 Intel Z97
    Intel Core i7-4790K Haswell Quad-Core 4.0GHz
    Cooler Master HAF 932 Advanced - High Air Flow Full
    NVIDIA GeForce GTX TITAN X
    DirectCU II R9280-DC2T-3GD5 Radeon R9 280 3GB 384-Bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 HDCP Ready
    EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 P2 80 PLUS PLATINUM Certified 1000W

Sipping a coffee also...

...as I await the completion of the download....HOT DAMN!

Kent

Also downloading! Now, where's my crash helmet lol??
    Live to fly, fly to live. Do or die, ACES HIGH!

CPL(A), Single Pilot Multi-Engine Instrument Rating, tail-wheel, aerobatic, formation
    Category A Flight Instructor with night, aerobatics, spinning, terrain awareness and basic mountain flying endorsements
    General Aviation Flight Examiner
    Chief Flying Instructor for Auckland Aero Club

In case anyone needs it, 7-Zip (freeware) will extract .rar files:

http://7-zip.org/

p.s. If someone would post at avsim that would be great! They wouldn't like it if I did hehe.
    FAA ZMP
    PPL ASEL

| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | EVGA GTX1080 Ti | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X |

Man y'all are serious about turning off all virus protection, I had to totally lower my shields to install this gem.
    ASUS SABERTOOTH Z97 MARK1 LGA 1150 Intel Z97
    Intel Core i7-4790K Haswell Quad-Core 4.0GHz
    Cooler Master HAF 932 Advanced - High Air Flow Full
    NVIDIA GeForce GTX TITAN X
    DirectCU II R9280-DC2T-3GD5 Radeon R9 280 3GB 384-Bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 HDCP Ready
    EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 P2 80 PLUS PLATINUM Certified 1000W

Quote Originally Posted by anthony31 View Post
    How disappointing. It requires Acceleration and I don't have that . I was looking forward to this too.
    You have got to be joking! all this time waiting and you have to have Accelration? this totaly blows when did that requirement happin?:angryfir:

No longer active
    Quote Originally Posted by oakfloor View Post
    You have got to be joking! all this time waiting and you have to have Accelration? this totaly blows when did that requirement happin?:angryfir:
    Acceleration improves FSX engine physics and other important parts of the flight dynamics. It's essentially another FSX improvement patch with additional features/planes. I don't understand why some people still don't have it

Quote Originally Posted by bstolle View Post
    Acceleration improves FSX engine physics and other important parts of the flight dynamics. It's essentially another FSX improvement patch with additional features/planes. I don't understand why some people still don't have it
    Ive read that it can cause problems, and there are few solutions to fix it. Have the bugs been fixed?

hey oak....I've had Acceleration from day one and have had no issues with it.

Wow, where have I been? I didn't even know this was in the works! What other secret projects do they have waiting in the wings? Can't wait to try this one!

Quote Originally Posted by bstolle View Post
    Because microsoft will not offer it as a digital download....just the basic and deluxe.
    FSX Miramar XO, RAZBAM Flying Club founder, Team member, crud crew, beta tester, and all around good guy!

FWIW FSX Gold(FSX + Accel) is available from several places for only 29.99. Cheaper than most add-ons. I used the Acceleration SimConnect and Gauges libraries in my programming as well as a couple function calls and variables available only in Acceleration. It is way easier to support a product for only Accel than for both. Otherwise I would have to change my code twice, recompile twice, etc etc to make sure everything is working each time a patch or service pack comes out. Nevermind development before release with its hundreds of tweaks and recompilations.

@PeterSWE

Unfortunately due to the level of detail i put into the programming I could not use default key events. They are all custom. If you ask on the Milviz forums ill happily provide you with the list of key events for hardware integration via FSUIPC. It makes use of the evt file thing that FSUIPC provides in the same way the PMDG NGX does(thats what i was told by Pete Dawson. I dont have registered FSUIPC nor do i have a use for it since i can do the same straight with Simconnect). I am toying with the idea of making my own unique hardware integration program that will allow you to link your hardware directly our jet but please do not take that as a promise as the amount of hurdles I have to jump to get DirectInput working between the modules and the GUI config manager is nothing short of insane.

As for P3D, as Bill pointed out above it works fine. I have a P3D license but my internet speed is rather low so I havent had the chance to download it entirely yet. The large files of 3D models, textures, and manuals that have been passing between me and Milviz has taken priority.
    -JB

Quote Originally Posted by Warhawk1130 View Post
    Because microsoft will not offer it as a digital download....just the basic and deluxe.
    I know that they did sell it as a downloadable, since I recently help a fellow developer to locate the FSX Acceleration SDK in his extracted installation folder...

...and I've seen it myself listed at the Microsoft Store. I'll be darned if I can find it now though... :mix-smi:
    Bill Leaming
    3d Modeler Max/GMax
    C & XML Gauge Programmer

Military Visualizations
    http://milviz.com

Intel® Core™ i7-3770k 4.2GHz - Crucial 16GB DDR3 - Dual Radeon HD770 1GB DDR5 (Crossfire) - Eco II Watercooling - Win7 64bit
    Intel® Core™ i7-2600k 3.4GHz - Crucial 8GB DDR3 - NVIDIA EVGA GTX-770 SC 4GB - Win7 64bit

how does one make the pilot disappear on the ground?

A beautifull Aircraft...

and a joy to fly....

pd

Love your Sabre Milviz...

This Wip is of a Taiwanese Sabre seen at the 'Flying Brothers' Gunnery Meet held in 1960 at Clark AFB, the Philippines.

Quote Originally Posted by krazycolin View Post
    But they would have had a more powerful engine...
    They had the standard J-47-GE-27.

Best
    DagR

I stand corrected. However, we're not putting the four tank option in.

Quote Originally Posted by krazycolin View Post
    I stand corrected. However, we're not putting the four tank option in.

Any possibility for the more aerodynamic looking tanks as upgrade with the skins?

I seriously doubt it. It might be worth looking at in the future... maybe....

Quote Originally Posted by dvj View Post
    Any possibility for the more aerodynamic looking tanks as upgrade with the skins?

I'd like to see the Misawa tanks myself.

Support issues

I don't specifically see a 'Support' titled forum within MILVIZ except for Welcome to the aircraft trouble shooting forum! under Completed Milviz Projects there and this post was the only one there.

I see a lot of posts here at Sim Outhouse on his plane and will post here as well.

I noticed that this plane starts readily and more efficiently with the throttle advanced to the fuel flow position.

My current issue is that the front gear door does not retract after the gear comes up. I have reinstalled the A/C and this does not fix the issue.
    Illegitimi Non Carborundum

Members who have read this thread: 161