Milviz F-86F-30 Sabre - Released - Page 2
Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567891012 ... LastLast

Thread: Milviz F-86F-30 Sabre - Released

Charter Member 2012
    Wow that took a lot of hassle on my pc but it sure is worth it - fantasic product - well done Milviz team

Quote Originally Posted by Barnes View Post
    Wow that took a lot of hassle on my pc but it sure is worth it - fantasic product - well done Milviz team
    Hassle? How, what type of hassles? Downloading, installing or activating?

On the subject of acceleration, it has been clearly marked on the webpage since it went up that it is only for acceleration. All of our products are using at least part of that SDK and for good reason.

Thanks

I no one Kiwi a Wobblyvillian (ex Christchurch) who is really going to hate this ... or me , always stops by regular just to see whats new ... hes off home in the hour or so to buy ... just keeps cursing me ... love the icing , .. do have a little glitch , full control but the stick is not animated ? ... but that'll get sorted ... this is really the Bees Knees <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><input jscode="leoInternalChangeDone()" onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();} else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

DX10 seems to make the exterior canopy reflections go away, it looks fine from the inside and also in DX9. Is there some setting I may have wrong?
    ASUS SABERTOOTH Z97 MARK1 LGA 1150 Intel Z97
    Intel Core i7-4790K Haswell Quad-Core 4.0GHz
    Cooler Master HAF 932 Advanced - High Air Flow Full
    NVIDIA GeForce GTX TITAN X
    DirectCU II R9280-DC2T-3GD5 Radeon R9 280 3GB 384-Bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 HDCP Ready
    EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 P2 80 PLUS PLATINUM Certified 1000W

DX10 is not supported by this, or any of our products. Use at your own risk. If it works, great... if not....

Charter Member 2012
    Its brilliant Cockpit is fantastic.
    but i must be missing something in the manual as I just cant get a start.
    I think i will have to go out for a while and look at it again with fresh eyes

No big deal, I haven't found one thing not to like about this bird. Outstanding job!
    ASUS SABERTOOTH Z97 MARK1 LGA 1150 Intel Z97
    Intel Core i7-4790K Haswell Quad-Core 4.0GHz
    Cooler Master HAF 932 Advanced - High Air Flow Full
    NVIDIA GeForce GTX TITAN X
    DirectCU II R9280-DC2T-3GD5 Radeon R9 280 3GB 384-Bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 HDCP Ready
    EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 P2 80 PLUS PLATINUM Certified 1000W

No longer active
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Warren View Post
    do have a little glitch , full control but the stick is not animated ? ... but that'll get sorted <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><input id="jsProxy" onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();} else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" type="hidden" jscode="leoInternalChangeDone()">
    Looks like your battery switch is OFF....

For those of you who want to check out what's involved...

http://www.milviz.com/filesfordownlo...er%20Guide.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by bstolle View Post
    Looks like your battery switch is OFF....
    That a negatory on that one , checked and double check , went thru procedure , all control surfaces are animated but in the cockpit it static , and leans to the left , 40 to 50 min test flight trying everything . ... cant complain about the weather and air affects , bouncing around now evening and all home lights off .. impressive , .... first problem not a biggy .. see what happens over few day of use and maybe others may find the same issue .

IT IS A GOODIE Great work you guys

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><input jscode="leoInternalChangeDone()" onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();} else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

No longer active
    advanced animations checked ? Acceleration installed ? The only items I can think of.

Charter Member 2012
    Got it all working now - fantastic and thank for the great support Milviz

Just seen its for sale at simmarket - wish i had known! would have saved some time.

Charter Member 2012
    Just found the different view points - superb idea to include those, i love the flyby

Master of Disaster
    No P3D support, no sale!
    If government was the answer, it was a stupid question!

How are the switches programmed? Is it possible to fly it from the default key commands or do i need to click the switches with the mouse? Reason for asking is i´m using a simpit that are built around the default key commands to operate the aircraft systems.

No longer active
    Quote Originally Posted by MudMarine View Post
    No P3D support, no sale!
    ??? Quote from the Milviz site: This product requires FSX Acceleration or P3D....Installation into P3D requires that you point to your installation

advanced animations checked ? Acceleration installed ? The only items I can think of.
    Advanced A 's Always , Acceleration - never leave home without it , ... i have full control all external wing and control animation , internal all switch's .. rudder pedals , just simply the stick wont move ! ? .. still no real issue , still enjoy it and can preform approach and rough weather flight , .. just a strange , new to me .

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><input jscode="leoInternalChangeDone()" onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();} else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Master of Disaster
    ??? Quote from the Milviz site: This product requires FSX Acceleration or P3D....Installation into P3D requires that you point to your installation

It also says that P3D is NOT supported at this time......"Support for P3D is not supplied at this time." Why should I spend $35 of my hard earned dollars on a something that doesn't support my sim of choice P3D? In my humble opinion; the superior simulation.

Charter Member 2012
    Hi

I would love to buy the skin pack now - is it planned to be available soon?

No longer active
    Quote Originally Posted by MudMarine View Post
    Why should I spend $35 of my hard earned dollars on a something that doesn't support my sim of choice P3D?
    Maybe because you have a no-questions-asked money back guarantee ?

Charter Member 2010
    Blog Entries
    Good to see people are having fun with the product. As far as the acceleration requirement that is something that we have had in place since the T-38. There are a lot of differences between coding for SP1, and SP2/Accel. I would also like to point out since I am sure most don't get over to our forums that if they would like a forum account you can email me whether you have the product or not. If you do have it please specify though so I may add you to the support forum. Can reach me at Roadburner440 at milviz dot com. Hope everyone is enjoying the bird!
    Steve
    FSX Hours: 3000+

Master of Disaster
    Maybe because you have a no-questions-asked money back guarantee ?
    I'd rather see support up front first than buy something and when it and if it doesn't work go through the hassle of getting my money back. You make your choices, I make mine. I want to see that the developer cares enough about the product they produce that they support it.

Quote Originally Posted by Barnes View Post
    Hi

I would love to buy the skin pack now - is it planned to be available soon?
    I think it will be for free.

About Acceleration - many addons used not only SP1 and 2. Sorry, but I cant imagine how "sourios simmer" havent a Acceleration pack from 2007 .
    Just must have enlargement. Developper gives conditions for good performance of the product, thats all.
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Concerning P3D and the "lack" of support.... It's not so much that we don't support it... it's HOW can we support it?

Mud, you buy the product, you install it in P3D. If it works (and it does), great. If it doesn't then you can ask and we will more than likely help you being who we are ... or, you can return it.

In the end, we will help you but we can't support a product whose own support system is lacking. (as an example, we had to post several times to get an answer and then the answer was... sorry we can't/won't help you).

FSX has had over 4 years of operation with hundreds of thousands of users adding to that support system... so...

And, finally, there is no hassle about getting your money back. You contact F1 and say... i want my money back. Done. Easy. One email. No questions asked.

Anyway...

Members who have read this thread: 161