Area 51: FSDotD

Thread: Area 51: FSDotD

Area 51: FSDotD

Flight Sim Deal of the Day, that is.

Not often there's much for FS9, but the entire Area51 catalogue (except the AH-1Z, which is absent for some reason) is half price. All but the AH-64 is FS9 compatible and if you wait until tomorrow you get an extra 10% off.

I have the Galaxy, AH-1S, Kiowa and I'm eyeing up the Sh!thook and Venom. I enjoy the ones I've got, they are good models for the price, especially on offer. Just don't expect the same standards as the best of the best, they're kind of like the latter Alphasim stuff, really nice models, not so in-depth systems.

Jamie

You're sure the Apache is FS 2004 compatible? While it would only be $10, I'd hate to buy a model I can't use in FS 2004. Was looking at the Dragon Lady. I pretty much have the rest of the library already.

Quote Originally Posted by JDTinballs View Post
    All but the AH-64 is FS9 compatible
    :d
    Jamie

Bought myselve for under $10, there MH-47G. Also discovered you can remove a lot of the "special" things by means of Alpha channels, so trying to make a CH-47F ;'-)

Seems someone has already done this on a JASDF version, however i'm not be able to located this repaint, anyone any idea?

http://www.overland.co.jp/sms/image/...-47/ch-47j.jpg

Picture comes from the overland site, yes i've send them a e-mail but doubt if they read them all <g>.

Marcel

Just purchasing the A51 Sh!thook and Warbirdsim's P-51. I have the Flight leader II pack from them and love it, The pack on offer (only one) seems to equate to the Flight Leader I pack, so I'm happy!! The Super Huey will have to wait just now, The 'Stang is just to nice to ignore.

Getting both for @ £20, not bad these days.

EDIT1: Turns out £15, must've calculated wrong. The filename indicates Flight Leader II, hope it's not the same, otherwise I've got the same one again!!

Jamie

Quote Originally Posted by JDTinballs View Post
    EDIT1: Turns out £15, must've calculated wrong. The filename indicates Flight Leader II, hope it's not the same, otherwise I've got the same one again!!

Jamie
    Turn out it is FLII, got two copies now. :¬(