Flight Replicas P-40N latest VC screenshots

Thread: Flight Replicas P-40N latest VC screenshots

Flight Replicas P-40N latest VC screenshots

The VC is almost done - there are 4 more small items on the to-do list (although more are sure to show up!), and then it's on to texturing and detailing the exterior. As such, just thought I'd post a few more screenshots to bring everyone up to date. : )

Mike

Gorgeous ! Mike pleased you posted a keep us all in the loop , i'm now also going to have to buy a parachute just to give it the real feel over those long hours flying it .
    A thought , ill scan details and post the famed least well Known RNZAF "Gloria Lyons" P-40N , gives a history , also have a good colour plate that will help with your final liveries maybe

Charter Member 2011
    sold!
    yes i know i cant spell half the time! Thank you kindly to those few who pointed that out

What stiz said (sold!) That is one sweet looking VC. Love the P-40. I've read stories of P-40 pilots, upon transition to P-51s or P-47s, being very unhappy about it. "You can take my P-40 away from me when you pry my cold dead fingers..." That sort of thing. It was there when there was nothing else, and did it's job well. What more can be said? Besides being really, really cool looking.
    MB: GIGABYTE GA-X299 UD4 PRO ATX
    CPU: Intel(R) Core™ Processor i9-10900X Ten-Core 3.7GHz
    MEM: 64GB (8GBx8) DDR4/3000MHz Quad Channel
    GPU: RTX 3080 Ti 12GB GDDR6
    HP Reverb G2

Superb work Mike, and it is exciting that the project has reached such a stage!
    Lenovo Legion T730 / Intel Core i9-9900K 3.6-5.0 GHz / 130W Liquid Cooling / GeForce RTX 2800 / 32GB DDR4 / MSI 550W PSU / 4K 43" TCL LED TV

oho, looks real good!
    You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.
    For MFS paints go to flightsim.to

Oh, nice...I'll take one of those.

Can't wait to see this one
    would love to see the paint sceme of "black magic" on this one
    I still keep in contact with Len Waters widow he was the only
    Australian aborignal pilot that flew with the r.a.a.f during the war

JohnAttachment 79770Attachment 79771

as you can see the rego was painted back the front on the right side

Wow, excellent work as usual from you. I'm so happy we're finally getting an "N" for FS.

Quote Originally Posted by musterpilot View Post
    Can't wait to see this one
    would love to see the paint sceme of "black magic" on this one
    I still keep in contact with Len Waters widow he was the only
    Australian aborignal pilot that flew with the r.a.a.f during the war

John

as you can see the rego was painted back the front on the right side

Thanks, John. As a matter of fact I've spent quite a while trying to collect info for this paint scheme, and it should be in the package.

Mike

No problems Mike if you want any more on "black magic" let me know

WOW, that is a hot P-40. I will be in the line for this one.

Great work Mike, you're a real artist! Forgive me for using this thread. However how is the rebuild of the Messerschmitt Me 262 coming along. I thought you mentioned something about an update free to existing owners. I'm really looking forward to that as well. Anneke
    Anneke

Quote Originally Posted by Anneke View Post
    Great work Mike, you're a real artist! Forgive me for using this thread. However how is the rebuild of the Messerschmitt Me 262 coming along. I thought you mentioned something about an update free to existing owners. I'm really looking forward to that as well. Anneke
    Yes indeed, Anneke, I'm sorry the 262 is taking so long, it'll probably be available now after the P-40 is out. I just don't have enough time at present, and the P-40 has the momentum. But it will be out at some point! I should probably take the word "soon" off of the website, however, just to be fair....

Mike

Thanks Mike, take your time!
    Anneke

That P-40 looks too good, can't wait!!

Cheers,
    Mark
    My scenery development galleries:
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/x0skkam7xu8zz8r/DFwnonB1nH

Solomon 1943 V2 Open beta download: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/download...on-1943-V2.zip
    Solomon 1943 V2 update 2013-02-05 download: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/download...2013-02-05.zip

Current Project: DHC-4 / C-7a Caribou by Tailored Radials
    Dev-Gallery at https://www.dropbox.com/sh/qjdtcoxeg...bAG-2V4Ja?dl=0

Members who have read this thread: 60