RFA Bay class, HMS Visby class AI ships.

Thread: RFA Bay class, HMS Visby class AI ships.

Members +
    Blog Entries

RFA Bay class, HMS Visby class AI ships.

Attachment 74084Attachment 74085Attachment 74086Attachment 74087

Your reward for staying up late. Or getting up early. Remember. The early worm probably deserved it.
    RFA Bay class LPD, HMS Visby class Corvette, full deck via AICarriers assembly method. Deck model full length and width of aircaft operating area. See read me .
    only for a while.

:salute: Thank you for this!

Downloading now.

Tried out the ships, Love the work you've done. I just edited the speed of the ships to 50 so that they travel at the same speed as other ships I have located around them. (I know that's not probably accurate but hey that's me.)

Members +
    Blog Entries
    Good to know, thanks. The chap that did the models deserves all the credit for some nice work AND including source files with the down load. I just did the easy stuff.
    One thing I am doing now with the AI ships is setting up separate fast and slow folders and configs, as most 'Phips and Auxilliaries have lower cruise and flank speeds than the CV's, and its a little less hairy to use the ships in the littorals running at lower speeds. :salute:

Quote Originally Posted by lazarus View Post
    Good to know, thanks. The chap that did the models deserves all the credit for some nice work AND including source files with the down load. I just did the easy stuff.
    One thing I am doing now with the AI ships is setting up separate fast and slow folders and configs, as most 'Phips and Auxilliaries have lower cruise and flank speeds than the CV's, and its a little less hairy to use the ships in the littorals running at lower speeds. :salute:
    That's good to know that we''l soon have a choice speeds for the boats. Hopefully someone will make a couple of these drivable in MP for online missions. Can't wait to see what you have next for the Brown Water Navy.
    AO1 USN Retired
    USS SARATOGA CV-60/ VP-65/HAL-5/VP-0919/VFA-305/NAWS-0176/HCS-5

IYAOYAS
    Naval Aviation Ordnance
    We Are The Arms Of The Fleet

One stealth corvette with one stealth 60. The boat is a dream, my one complaint is that the flight deck seems a bit small but what do I know, I had the luxury of the Saratoga's and Nimitz's roof's to play,err, work on. Going to try the LPD in a bit.:salute:
    AO1 USN Retired
    USS SARATOGA CV-60/ VP-65/HAL-5/VP-0919/VFA-305/NAWS-0176/HCS-5

IYAOYAS
    Naval Aviation Ordnance
    We Are The Arms Of The Fleet

Those bay class ships were built here on Tyneside but had to be sailed/towed to Scotland to be finished, we all thought they would get scrapped or sold abroad as they were left for years unfinished, was great to see then leave and that bridge superstructure is massive in real life for this size of vessel, great work mate again on all of these, we need a type 42 destroyer and maybe some RFA vessels next, then maybe a falkland task force haha!
    Pete!

Support Help For Heroes!

Charter Member 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by peter12213 View Post
    Those bay class ships were built here on Tyneside but had to be sailed/towed to Scotland to be finished, we all thought they would get scrapped or sold abroad as they were left for years unfinished, was great to see then leave and that bridge superstructure is massive in real life for this size of vessel, great work mate again on all of these, we need a type 42 destroyer and maybe some RFA vessels next, then maybe a falkland task force haha!

Peter you can find A Type 42 here http://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/fslib....ght&fid=163006

Bruce