Milviz AH-1W Super Cobra Preview

Thread: Milviz AH-1W Super Cobra Preview

Milviz AH-1W Super Cobra Preview

Hey guys,

To see a preview of the Milviz AH-1W Super Cobra, follow this link: http://milviz.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2400

All the best, Diego

I like the way you presented this, and what I saw, of course. Never seen that on a simulation cockpit before.

Cheers,
    Mark
    My scenery development galleries:
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/x0skkam7xu8zz8r/DFwnonB1nH

Solomon 1943 V2 Open beta download: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/download...on-1943-V2.zip
    Solomon 1943 V2 update 2013-02-05 download: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/download...2013-02-05.zip

Current Project: DHC-4 / C-7a Caribou by Tailored Radials
    Dev-Gallery at https://www.dropbox.com/sh/qjdtcoxeg...bAG-2V4Ja?dl=0

we have much higher rez ones but... they take FOREVER to load... (16 megs each)

Dang, that's nice. I may have to figure out how to fly these confounded "Ruby-Goldberg" contraptions after all...

- Paul
    MB: GIGABYTE GA-X299 UD4 PRO ATX
    CPU: Intel(R) Core™ Processor i9-10900X Ten-Core 3.7GHz
    MEM: 64GB (8GBx8) DDR4/3000MHz Quad Channel
    GPU: RTX 3080 Ti 12GB GDDR6
    HP Reverb G2

Master of Disaster
    Finally! A snake pit that actually looks like a snake pit! I'm all over this Cobra like stink on poo!! VERY EXCITED!
    If government was the answer, it was a stupid question!

I see just empty forum posts

They took forever to load on my slow connection. The images are GREAT. I've never seen that amount of detail in a simulator model, but it is definitely very impressive.
    I never have been able to fly helicopters very well. Mainly due to helicopters fly differently than aircraft. I always have to change the joystick and simulator settings to fly one or the other.
    It gets cumbersome. And I have FSUIPC. I still haven't figured out how to make profiles.

Quote Originally Posted by jetstreamsky View Post
    I see just empty forum posts
    You must have flash installed.

Oh well, not an option on iPad, I'll have to wait until Monday

Can you please post some here? They aren't showing up on my tablet.

You'll have to check them on a PC as they're 3D flash animations.

Regards, Diego

Question

Hello FOlks,

I had a look at your portfolio, which is impressive and here's my question: do you plan to release all the models in this portfolio ?
    Cheers.
    Have few good ones Folks,
    Yves

The portfolio is just that. A portfolio of the models we have. They are not for FSX.... Though some may end up being used... most will not.

Charter Member 2010
    Blog Entries
    The only downside to these panoramic images is that they use Flash. Which if I am not mistaken is not supported by tablets (at least the iPad like I have). So unfortunately if you are trying to view them on a tablet they will not come up. They also do take awhile to load since they are so huge. When I was trying to look at them last night I thought there was an issue with my connection cause all I saw were squares. Just be patient even if you have a cable internet connection, and eventually they will load.

As far as flying helicopters it is not to hard. I struggled with it in FSX for YEARS. However the best thing I ever did was turn off all of the dead zones on my controller, and after that I had no more problems. Flying heli's is very hands on as they do not trim in the sim like airplanes do. So when I fly I just do not have any dead zones, and use very small inputs to hover. I am still not great, but proficient enough that I can do basic hovers and land.
    Steve
    FSX Hours: 3000+

Quote Originally Posted by Roadburner440 View Post
    ..............the best thing I ever did was turn off all of the dead zones on my controller, and after that I had no more problems. Flying heli's is very hands on as they do not trim in the sim like airplanes do. So when I fly I just do not have any dead zones, and use very small inputs to hover...........
    Completely true, imagine trying to drive a car where the steering only kicks in when you have the wheel turned by a 180 degrees, oh wait a minute, I've driven some cars like that

I believe the no deadzone thing is most effective when used with a Saitek X-65
    -JB

No, I've used several different joysticks, and helicopters are always much more controllable with no null zones and full sensitivity.

Members who have read this thread: 63