Milviz F-86F-30 Sabre On Final - Page 8
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Milviz F-86F-30 Sabre On Final

Quote Originally Posted by skyhawka4m View Post
    Thank god!!! Its sad to see what has happened to one well known developer lately as it seems they have too much going on and nothing getting completed.
    Who's that?

Best
    DagR

Guys, let's get back on topic here.

We're in the process of making the final build. Lots of late hours for everyone!

All the best, Diego

LOL!!!! I was hoping this beauty would have been out yesterday for my Bday darn it! Love these markings myself and how about those nice big fuel tanks for extra long range!

Attachment 74168

Quote Originally Posted by ColoKent View Post
    ....budget rules are meant to be broken! (i.e. "One plane per month...")-- just ask the Government!!!

Kent
    Should have kept my money for the sabre.. should have known better, now I have to wait another 2 weeks for payday, (hopefully, at leat by then it surely would have been released).

well the positive thing is I dont mind them taking a day or two longer to release... I cannot buy it anyway.. LOL..!! So for me the "LONG" final is all OK..!!

Soooo....I went to check....And this is how the page opened....

Then....the page loaded fully...

Heart attack! They updated the product page....soon?

allllllmooooooost

Quote Originally Posted by krazycolin View Post
    allllllmooooooost
    Waiting for this one is really tough

i7-4770K 4.4 Ghz - ASUS z87 PRO - Corsair H100i - 16 gig Kingston Beast DDR3 2166 Mhz - Gainward GTX 1070 GS GLH - CX 750M PSU - CoolerMaster HAF X case

If you think just "waiting" is frustrating, think a moment about us poor folks slaving away 16 hours/day for the past week or more tracking down and nailing the last niggling detail... :isadizzy:
    Bill Leaming
    3d Modeler Max/GMax
    C & XML Gauge Programmer

Military Visualizations
    http://milviz.com

Intel® Core™ i7-3770k 4.2GHz - Crucial 16GB DDR3 - Dual Radeon HD770 1GB DDR5 (Crossfire) - Eco II Watercooling - Win7 64bit
    Intel® Core™ i7-2600k 3.4GHz - Crucial 8GB DDR3 - NVIDIA EVGA GTX-770 SC 4GB - Win7 64bit

Quote Originally Posted by n4gix View Post
    If you think just "waiting" is frustrating, think a moment about us poor folks slaving away 16 hours/day for the past week or more tracking down and nailing the last niggling detail... :isadizzy:
    Only 16?

We love ya tho...

Dawn flight

Gunnar van der Meeren

MSFS 2020 Standard/AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 3.7-4.8 GHz/Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200 MHz 64GB/Asus GeForce RTX 3090 TUF OC gaming GDDR6X 24GB

Those gauges look brilliant! Beautiful work with lighting of the gauges

i7-4770K 4.4 Ghz - ASUS z87 PRO - Corsair H100i - 16 gig Kingston Beast DDR3 2166 Mhz - Gainward GTX 1070 GS GLH - CX 750M PSU - CoolerMaster HAF X case

I think we are going to get some very interesting screens in the next couple of weeks .. the jet powered mustang of the skies the Sabre <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><input jscode="leoInternalChangeDone()" onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();} else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Hi,

This looks awesome! Here I was, thinking nothing could beat the SF8 freeware and then this came along. :salute:

Will there be a South African "Flying Cheetahs" livery?

Craig.
    Craig Tatley
    No DC-3 without the DC-2

http://www.dc2-fs.com/

Quote Originally Posted by n4gix View Post
    Hope there aren't many of those last niggling details left! Looking forward to seeing the Sabre in all her glory, and getting into aerobatics in that gorgeous Goldenhawks livery!
    Live to fly, fly to live. Do or die, ACES HIGH!

CPL(A), Single Pilot Multi-Engine Instrument Rating, tail-wheel, aerobatic, formation
    Category A Flight Instructor with night, aerobatics, spinning, terrain awareness and basic mountain flying endorsements
    General Aviation Flight Examiner
    Chief Flying Instructor for Auckland Aero Club

Quote Originally Posted by SADT View Post
    Hi,

Will there be a South African "Flying Cheetahs" livery?

Craig.
    Craig

Once released and bought, I will be doing the livery of the F-86 "Black Dick" flown in Korea by my late friend Henk Ludick.

Once the basic livery is done, it will be easy enough to do other personalised liveries for 2 Squadron Sabres.

Cheers
    Alan

~ A clear conscience is usually the sign of a poor memory ~

SADT , Whitehawk , Keatles , excluding the peoples hiding behind their mothers dress's make's Four Sabre rattling Kiwi's in a row :cost1:<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><input jscode="leoInternalChangeDone()" onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();} else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><input onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();} else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

count me in on this baby.....paint brush in hand!

Can someone confirm if this baby will have a P3D installer please.

Colin.

It works in P3D. All you have to is change the location of the install path. Easy to do.

Icon5

Thanks KrazyColin,

Looks like I'll be another customer.

its been too quiet!!!1 WAKE UP IN HERE!!!!! :salute:

People are starting to go crazy waiting for this release, gotta be a good feeling for the dev's knowing how anticipated their work is!
    Live to fly, fly to live. Do or die, ACES HIGH!

CPL(A), Single Pilot Multi-Engine Instrument Rating, tail-wheel, aerobatic, formation
    Category A Flight Instructor with night, aerobatics, spinning, terrain awareness and basic mountain flying endorsements
    General Aviation Flight Examiner
    Chief Flying Instructor for Auckland Aero Club

Last little things... AOA shakes, rattles and inop switches...

Naaah Whitehawk .. i just run around in circles yelling jibber jibber jibber jibber jibber and before you no it ! the day is gone <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><input jscode="leoInternalChangeDone()" onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();} else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Members who have read this thread: 184