Milviz F-86F-30 Sabre On Final - Page 11
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011

Thread: Milviz F-86F-30 Sabre On Final

Damn that looks good Colin!
    Live to fly, fly to live. Do or die, ACES HIGH!

CPL(A), Single Pilot Multi-Engine Instrument Rating, tail-wheel, aerobatic, formation
    Category A Flight Instructor with night, aerobatics, spinning, terrain awareness and basic mountain flying endorsements
    General Aviation Flight Examiner
    Chief Flying Instructor for Auckland Aero Club

Copyright © Bill Campbell is the creator of the Weird-ohs
    Get a good night's sleep everyone....

Attachment 74453

Dang, that deserves a shot of something.....let's see.........what do I have...........Patron!!!!!!!!!
    ASUS SABERTOOTH Z97 MARK1 LGA 1150 Intel Z97
    Intel Core i7-4790K Haswell Quad-Core 4.0GHz
    Cooler Master HAF 932 Advanced - High Air Flow Full
    NVIDIA GeForce GTX TITAN X
    DirectCU II R9280-DC2T-3GD5 Radeon R9 280 3GB 384-Bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 HDCP Ready
    EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 P2 80 PLUS PLATINUM Certified 1000W

"Air Force three ate fiver you are cleared to land, your choice for the option..."

I'm uploading the installer as I type this, hopefully it won't take more than another couple of hours for it to be vetted and made available.
    Bill Leaming
    3d Modeler Max/GMax
    C & XML Gauge Programmer

Military Visualizations
    http://milviz.com

Intel® Core™ i7-3770k 4.2GHz - Crucial 16GB DDR3 - Dual Radeon HD770 1GB DDR5 (Crossfire) - Eco II Watercooling - Win7 64bit
    Intel® Core™ i7-2600k 3.4GHz - Crucial 8GB DDR3 - NVIDIA EVGA GTX-770 SC 4GB - Win7 64bit

Thanks Bill,

And everyone else on the team as well.

Quote Originally Posted by n4gix View Post
    "Air Force three ate fiver you are cleared to land, your choice for the option..."

I'm uploading the installer as I type this, hopefully it won't take more than another couple of hours for it to be vetted and made available.
    yay!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Phew!!!! Just in time. I was just thinking about reaching for the cane to make it to the fridge and back. Kinda worried about the Apollo 13 clip though. "Houston, we have a problem" comes to mind. Ok, I'll shut up and stand by.
    ASUS SABERTOOTH Z97 MARK1 LGA 1150 Intel Z97
    Intel Core i7-4790K Haswell Quad-Core 4.0GHz
    Cooler Master HAF 932 Advanced - High Air Flow Full
    NVIDIA GeForce GTX TITAN X
    DirectCU II R9280-DC2T-3GD5 Radeon R9 280 3GB 384-Bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 HDCP Ready
    EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 P2 80 PLUS PLATINUM Certified 1000W

Incoming!!! :-p
    Live to fly, fly to live. Do or die, ACES HIGH!

CPL(A), Single Pilot Multi-Engine Instrument Rating, tail-wheel, aerobatic, formation
    Category A Flight Instructor with night, aerobatics, spinning, terrain awareness and basic mountain flying endorsements
    General Aviation Flight Examiner
    Chief Flying Instructor for Auckland Aero Club

Quote Originally Posted by Skyhawk18 View Post
    I'll make the paint kit as easy as possible to use.
    A total of 17 liveries has been made for this bird (it was difficult to stop painting )

However, only 6 liveries will be a part of the release. The rest will come as two optional downloads.

Here's an other USAFE paint:

...and maybe this one will be familiar to some of you
    This is livery package when will be available?

Thank you!
    http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=81650&dateline=141228  2824

We are thinking about that... it will be soon though...

Since I asked about it earlier in the thread, I thought I should report that we've tested both the latest version of the T-38 and the Sabre for flooding and both performed excellently. No flooding that we could find, and we tried to test all possible switches and controls that might cause such flooding.

And the Sabre is a beautiful airplane! I'm going to have a lot of fun with this one.

Diego , - Shoon - now ya sure your not a double naught spy called Sir Sean <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><input jscode="leoInternalChangeDone()" onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();} else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Members who have read this thread: 184