Milviz F-86F-30 Sabre On Final - Page 9
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Milviz F-86F-30 Sabre On Final

Quote Originally Posted by Whitehawk View Post
    People are starting to go crazy waiting for this release, gotta be a good feeling for the dev's knowing how anticipated their work is!
    Oh boy...you have no idea!
    This is the first add-on that really seems to be touching my heart. I HAVE to have it.
    Hasn't happened before...ever...
    Godspeed, Bernd
    NATO E-3A Squadron 1, 1993 - 2000

"Runway left behind and altitude above are useless..." Al "Tex" Johnston
    Remember YUKLA 27
    Remember ESSO 77

Please be gentle...this was filmed with my iPhone, my voice is barely audible, and many features weren't present at the time of filming (AoA buffet for example).

As for what's going on, a quick takeoff, some flying (of course), a stall recovery, and a poor attempt at a low pass down center-line.

Regards, Diego

Quote Originally Posted by MenendezDiego View Post
    Please be gentle...this was filmed with my iPhone, my voice is barely audible, and many features weren't present at the time of filming (AoA buffet for example).

As for what's going on, a quick takeoff, some flying (of course), a stall recovery, and a poor attempt at a low pass down center-line.

Regards, Diego
    Using the iPhone, that was just great :-)

Best
    DagR

Cant wait! I follow this project from the beginning. Looks amazing, quality product!
    I hope this "soon" will be very "soon" :mixedsmi: .
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Bumpity Bump

we're putting the final touches on... I know I KNOW it's been a while... we are working on it every single day. Want this to be the best release yet!

If the T-38 is anything to go by Colin , this is going to be the bee's knees ... and look at Diego really winding us up <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><input jscode="leoInternalChangeDone()" onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();} else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

From the sounds of things this IS going to be the best release yet, and well worth waiting for! :salute:
    Live to fly, fly to live. Do or die, ACES HIGH!

CPL(A), Single Pilot Multi-Engine Instrument Rating, tail-wheel, aerobatic, formation
    Category A Flight Instructor with night, aerobatics, spinning, terrain awareness and basic mountain flying endorsements
    General Aviation Flight Examiner
    Chief Flying Instructor for Auckland Aero Club

I'm definitely looking forward to this one. Always have had a soft spot for the Sabre.

I'm wondering, though, has there been attention given to multiplayer flooding? The T-38 is very bad in that respect, for instance.

Master of Disaster
    Has anyone launched the SAR helo yet? :mixedsmi:
    If government was the answer, it was a stupid question!

Actually, the T-38's flooding issues were fixed some time ago... so, not sure where you're getting your info.

Quote Originally Posted by griphos View Post
    I'm wondering, though, has there been attention given to multiplayer flooding? The T-38 is very bad in that respect, for instance.
    I have not tried a MP only one person i no with the Talon , i normally run most multiplays in New Zealand so it would be interesting to try out .
    <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><input jscode="leoInternalChangeDone()" onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();} else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><input onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();} else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Quote Originally Posted by krazycolin View Post
    Actually, the T-38's flooding issues were fixed some time ago... so, not sure where you're getting your info.
    Thanks for the HU Colin , I missed the posting and simply have not found anyone within time frame to try i'll get Kade to try it with me tonight , i'm sure i'll be pleased

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><input jscode="leoInternalChangeDone()" onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();} else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Charter Member 2010
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MudMarine View Post
    Has anyone launched the SAR helo yet? :mixedsmi:
    Is down for a D Phase inspection... Ah the real life head aches.
    Steve
    FSX Hours: 3000+

Quote Originally Posted by krazycolin View Post
    From testing it in multiplayer. I'll test it again.

Any chance of a CAC 27 ? ......[only a "little" extra work]....

Quote Originally Posted by griphos View Post
    From testing it in multiplayer. I'll test it again.
    Make sure you test it with the latest model. As for the Sabre, I made darned certain that there is no flooding of key events. Its way easier to control them with C++ than XML anyway.
    -JB

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto-kun View Post
    Make sure you test it with the latest model. As for the Sabre, I made darned certain that there is no flooding of key events. Its way easier to control them with C++ than XML anyway.
    I will. But very good news on the Sabre!

How do we make sure we have the latest version of the T-38?

I don't own it (since it was flooding as recently as August when one of the guys was talking with you about it on your forum), but several of the guys on the MP server do, and they are pretty sure they have the latest version. Perhaps not, so if you could explain how to ensure we do, that would help.

Go to our forums. Get the latest from your vendor.

Yes, that's Flight1. Is there some way we ensure that we're getting the latest version using the Flight1 interface? Just reinstall?

Because testing the version we have shows flooding of at least 10/1 still. I'm encouraged to hear that it is easier to avoid these issues on the Sabre because of the programming language used, and that attention has been paid to this, but would be more confident of that if I could assure myself that the T-38 has indeed been fixed.

No further comments on that subject will be handled here on SOH.

If you want help, please come to our forums.

All of our new products do support MP and we stand by that.

Thanks.

I'm not wanting help, actually, since I don't own the T-38, as I said. Didn't mean to hijack the thread. I asked about whether attention to flooding has been paid on the Sabre, and referenced the flooding of the T-38 as an example. You said it was fixed. This is what led me to follow up with questions about that. On your forum now, though, I see it hasn't fully been fixed. But that is a matter of the T-38 and so I will let that drop here, as you suggest.

As I said, I'm encouraged by what you and Naruto-kun have to say. I'd love to have the Sabre. It is an iconic plane, one of my all-time favorites, and looks like you guys have done simply an amazing job on it. But I rarely fly single-player, and our MP servers often have several dozen people on it at once. If the Sabre floods, it's a no-go for me and most of the guys I fly with. So, I'm very much hoping it doesn't. And I'm glad to hear that MP compatibility is a priority for your new releases.

Well then, it's a good thing that I say that it has been tested for it. And, don't forget, you get 30 days to try it.

I do need to stress that I never and will not say that MP is a priority. It isn't. It's just in the list as one of the things to be checked, tested and verified.

Release that...

....F-86F!!!! Can't wait....

K

Members who have read this thread: 183