How many rivets are there in a T28?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How many rivets are there in a T28?

How many rivets are there in a T28?

No idea but I reckon it's a heck of a lot.

Here's the left wing of my Trojan T28. Now I just have to do the right wing!

Can't wait for it to be finished, is the t-28 going to be payware or freeware (freeware we'll be nice )
    Roshane"Python" Samarasekara

Who said Kiwis can't fly?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    i5 3570K @ 4.6ghz | Asrock Z77 Extreme4 | G.Skill 16GB Ares | EVGA Nvidia GTX 660 SC | Coolermaster X6 Heatsink | Corsair C70 Case | Seasonic 620W PSU

Looking great Anthony! Very talented.
    Anneke

Fantastic job!
    SYSTEM :
    DX version Dx10 with Steve's Fixer.
    Processor:I5 4670k overclocked to 4.4 gHz with Corsair CW-9060008-WW hydro cooler
    Motherboard:Z87
    RAM:16 gig 1866 gigaHz Corsair ram
    Video Card:MSI 1070 8 gig ram
    HD:2Tb Samsung 850 evo SSD

To err is human; to forgive is divine

Retired SOH Administrator Ferry_vO's Avatar
    That looks great, Anthony!
    Intel i9-13900 Raptor Lake , Be Quiet! Dark rock slim cooler, 32 Gb Corsair DDR5 RAM, MSI Z790 Tomahawk motherboard, Asus RTX 4060Ti 16Gb, Thermaltake 1050 Watt PSU, Windows 11 64-bit 1 m2, 4 SSD, 2 HDD.

Great detail!

Cheers,
    Mark
    My scenery development galleries:
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/x0skkam7xu8zz8r/DFwnonB1nH

Solomon 1943 V2 Open beta download: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/download...on-1943-V2.zip
    Solomon 1943 V2 update 2013-02-05 download: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/download...2013-02-05.zip

Current Project: DHC-4 / C-7a Caribou by Tailored Radials
    Dev-Gallery at https://www.dropbox.com/sh/qjdtcoxeg...bAG-2V4Ja?dl=0

Sweet!!
    Matt

yeah that wing looks great...nice work Anthony - I'm in line
    enter..the Sandman

visit Heywood Planes - YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by Python231 View Post
    Can't wait for it to be finished, is the T-28 going to be payware or freeware (freeware we'll be nice )
    "Freeware"? Really? Take a close look at the detail just in the left wing and then imagine all the detail and time expended in creating the entire airplane. There are already freeware T-28's out there that probably port over to FSX quite well. You might want to try that first. I can't speak for Anthony, but I doubt seriously this would be released as a freeware aircraft.:salute:
    USAF Retired, 301st Fighter Wing, Carswell AFB, Texas
    My SOH Uploads: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...erid=83&sort=d

Current System Specs:
    FSX/Accel | Windows10 64bit
    Motherboard: MSI760GM-E51(MS-7596)
    CPU: 3.9GHz AMD FX-4300 Quad-Core | RAM: 16GB DDR3 1333
    GPU: NVidia GTX 970 (4GB GDDR5)

Quote Originally Posted by falcon409 View Post
    "Freeware"? Really? Take a close look at the detail just in the left wing and then imagine all the detail and time expended in creating the entire airplane. There are already freeware T-28's out there that probably port over to FSX quite well. You might want to try that first. I can't speak for Anthony, but I doubt seriously this would be released as a freeware aircraft.:salute:

this is the Virtavia Free T28...
    enter..the Sandman

visit Heywood Planes - YouTube

That dose look smart <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><input jscode="leoInternalChangeDone()" onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();} else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Neat plane... I was just at your site yesterday wondering what you might be up to next
    FAA ZMP
    PPL ASEL

| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | EVGA GTX1080 Ti | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X |

looks verry good sir, looking forward to it!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Python231 View Post
    Can't wait for it to be finished, is the t-28 going to be payware or freeware (freeware we'll be nice )
    I'm afraid it will have to be payware. Costs quite a lot to rent a T28. Plus the last two things I have released were freeware (ie Wallaby aircraft and Ballina airport).

It's looking great. It will definitely be in my sim when it's released.

Quote Originally Posted by falcon409 View Post

Good point, anyway I'm in line
    Roshane"Python" Samarasekara

Who said Kiwis can't fly?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    i5 3570K @ 4.6ghz | Asrock Z77 Extreme4 | G.Skill 16GB Ares | EVGA Nvidia GTX 660 SC | Coolermaster X6 Heatsink | Corsair C70 Case | Seasonic 620W PSU

Just finished the retractable landing lights which fills the hole in the bottom of the wing.

Quote Originally Posted by anthony31 View Post
    Just finished the retractable landing lights which fills the hole in the bottom of the wing.

Looks just beautiful! Very well done, sir. Very well, indeed

Amazing detail!
    My computer: ABS Gladiator Gaming PC featuring an Intel 10700F CPU, EVGA CLC-240 AIO cooler (dead fans replaced with Noctua fans), Asus Tuf Gaming B460M Plus motherboard, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM, 1 TB NVMe SSD, EVGA RTX3070 FTW3 video card, dead EVGA 750 watt power supply replaced with Antec 900 watt PSU.

That's some pretty nice work...

Beautiful! Is this going to just be the A model? Hopefully youre doing the Navy model too

Ooh, been really wanting one of these. We have a regular at the local airport.

Crikey Ants ... not look at the rivets or the landing light ... i'm looking at that textured landing gear <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><input jscode="leoInternalChangeDone()" onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();} else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Just splendid modeling, kudos!
    Tom
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________________________
    Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding. Proverbs 4:7