A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category CFS 3 Missions Add-Ons

Description: Divine_Wind_and_Kamikaze_Mission_Pac (579) CFS3 Missions & Campaigns (Japanese)

Divine_Wind_and_Kamikaze_pack.zip (5.52 Meg) (downloaded 426 times)

There are 11 missions depicting the Kamikaze attacks from the japanese side.you are the Divine Wind on the jap.side.I've also included missions from the U.S.side.the goals are to sink the lexington and save the lexington.included in the pack is a standalone zero.a standalone repaired kate.this plane can now be loaded on a carrier,takeoff,and land without blowing up.it carries the big model 91 torpedo.3 easy sink aircraft carriers.a standalone jap. flak ship.and a standalone driveable shooting destroyer.it has a new HIGH velosity,LONG range weapon.that is very acurate for shooting down aircraft from ship board.there are also my E.V.A. files for the additional planes that I used in this pack. Pack by SLIP STREAM and a thank you to House Hobbit for his assistance with assembleing the missions. Read the READ ME'S very carfully theres alot involved in this pack and very important information you need to know. BANZI !!! Have Fun SLIP STREAM.

by SLIP STREAM (2009-10-10 17:08:10)

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Divine_Wind_and_Kamikaze_pack.zip
The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.