a texture quest

Thread: a texture quest

a texture quest

Hi all
    i have the following prob as you can see at the pics and i don't know if its something on game settings or textures prob. Am sorry cause my English its not good and i can't describe the prob. Maybe the correct word its "flickering" but am not sure. Any way if you want i'll try to create a video and you may understand the reason i made this post.
    Also i want to apologies for those bad pics, tried to remove the white thing but i didn't managed.

cheers

60 views no reply?

cheers

NIK

I am not a texture ghuru but I would go back and look at where-ever you obtained the aircraft textures from. You seem to be missing some and some other aircraft is mixed in with the first shot (on left). Go through the aircrafts texture folder and see what is there that shouldn't be. Then either re-load the plane with a new set of texs. or try to clean out the wayward texs..

Sorry nik112, I cannot help. I'm just letting you know I'm aware of your problem and haven't just 'walked away'.

Grahamn.

@arfyhun thanks

@fibber i re-downloaded again (a6mcfs2_2.zip) from here, but i had the same. i opened the textures with dxtbmp and saw that is at 16*565. Am thinking to save them at dxt3 or dxt1 and test again.

cheers

SOH-CM-2013
    Madison County, Iowa (3rd Corn Patch On The Left)

Question Hmmmmm

I'm wondering if these particular image files have Alpha Channels attached, allowing the image to become partially transparent at certain viewing angles...... ?

SC
    "...And, When I died, They washed me out of the turret with a hose..."

prob solved
    i saved bmp's from 16*565 (original) to dxt1 no alpha

thanks guys

Members who have read this thread: 16