Aerosoft's Found BushHawk XP

Thread: Aerosoft's Found BushHawk XP

Aerosoft's Found BushHawk XP

Does anyone have it? If so your thoughts good or bad. My concern is framerates more that anything else.
    USMC Retired SEMPER FI:USA-flag:

Quote Originally Posted by Reddog View Post
    Does anyone have it? If so your thoughts good or bad. My concern is framerates more that anything else.
    Got it, love it, fps no problem on a very basic Dual Core system. The only problem I have is that fwd vision is excellent, but (with TrackIR) when looking left my eyepoint has me staring into the door frame, so I have to scrunch down to look out the left window. Not as pronounced with the right window. If I adjust the eyepoint in the cfg file to be able to see directly out the left window and have the same view as say the Cessna 172, then I'm too low to see sufficiently fwd.:salute:
    USAF Retired, 301st Fighter Wing, Carswell AFB, Texas
    My SOH Uploads: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...erid=83&sort=d

Current System Specs:
    FSX/Accel | Windows10 64bit
    Motherboard: MSI760GM-E51(MS-7596)
    CPU: 3.9GHz AMD FX-4300 Quad-Core | RAM: 16GB DDR3 1333
    GPU: NVidia GTX 970 (4GB GDDR5)

Yes lovely model, but completely hopeless to see out of, you can't win either its forward or side vision, consequently never flew it and removed it from my drive.

Thanks for the replys, think I will get it, been using Steve Grants old FS2002 one and it works in X but would like a newer one.
    USMC Retired SEMPER FI:USA-flag:

I've had it for quite a while and love it,one of my "go to" birds for bush work.Buy it,you won't regret it!

When first released it was considered a bit of a frame rate hog. However as people's systems have been upgraded it has become a pretty decent bird to fly. Along with the Beaver X it still ranks up there with the best FSX bush planes.
    "There is an art . . . to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss"
    — Douglas Adams, 'The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy'

Yeah the frames were a tad heavy to put it mildly!
    Pete!

Support Help For Heroes!

Members who have read this thread: 57