2012 CF-18 True North Strong and Free WIP

Thread: 2012 CF-18 True North Strong and Free WIP

2012 CF-18 True North Strong and Free WIP

here are some shots of my 2012 True North Strong and free Repaint for the Default F/A-18 still lots of work left i hope to finish by later this week.

Looking pretty Snazzy , how long did they keep the scheme on the aircraft . <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><input jscode="leoInternalChangeDone()" onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();} else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

she is still dressed in this scheme at the moment as for when they will remove it i dont know i know they removed last years paint and put it back in regular colors so to make this shorter i dont know

I just saw (and photographed) that jet at the Little Rock AFB airshow and was hoping someone would do it for FSX. Thanks for your work. It looks great.

-Jeff
    I pass gas!

beautiful work. I just had a chance to get up close and personal with a couple of CF18's from 409 Squadron CFB Cold Lake, they were in town for a celebration and we got chance to meet the crews and do the touchy feely on the aircraft, what a great night. I did get a few shots but the light was not good, I will try to clean them up and post later if anyone is interested.
    Regards,
    Mike "Ears Hopin" P.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Freedom , everyone enjoys it, very few defend it. - If You Won't Stand Behind Our Troops then feel free to stand in front!

The Discovery channel did a segment on the painting of this aircraft, and looked to be a lot of work. A reporter got to spray the snowflake that's on the inside-middle of the left fin. This FSX version looks great!

Mike

"from far and wide, oh Canada, we stand on guard for thee"

its a great anthem -
    enter..the Sandman

visit Heywood Planes - YouTube

Members who have read this thread: 40