Coolsky DC-9 Released! (Payware)

Thread: Coolsky DC-9 Released! (Payware)

Hmmm, although I've spent this month's addon money already, I'm seriously considering this. Coolsky Super80 Classic is one of my favorite addons.

Avsim reports that it's quite frame heavy.

Nice details

edit: oh lookey, it's my 1000th SOH post. Nice round number.

Woot!

I didn't think it was this close to release. Definitely getting it asap!

EDIT: Well I am trying to get it anyways. Their server must be way overloaded, can't even get 2 kb/sec download speed....

EDIT 2: Darn, it doesn't perform well at all on my machine. The PMDG NGX gives me more and smoother FPS. Think I am going ask for a refund. Maybe I'll check it out again someday if I build a new computer.

<=== Sad face. Was really looking forward to this one too.

well that sucks... i was looking forward to maybe getting it

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwikat View Post
    Woot!

I didn't think it was this close to release. Definitely getting it asap!

EDIT: Well I am trying to get it anyways. Their server must be way overloaded, can't even get 2 kb/sec download speed....

EDIT 2: Darn, it doesn't perform well at all on my machine. The PMDG NGX gives me more and smoother FPS. Think I am going ask for a refund. Maybe I'll check it out again someday if I build a new computer.

<=== Sad face. Was really looking forward to this one too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks Kiwikat, I'll pass. It's McPhat's first visual model for flight sim, maybe they do not know all the tricks to squeeze extra frames out of the model (yet).

Coastie Dolphins/Spartans CG_1976's Avatar
    Hum frames for me are even with the NGX/Ifly. She's old school nav wise and a much better and stronger in quality. Top job to Coolsky and I'm a happy simmer Now time to do YZF YNR run and move some Sand Oil field workers.

AMD FX 8-Core Black 4.2Ghz, 8G Ram 2TB HD, W8.1 pending W10, ATI R5 2G X2 Crossfire
    http://www.canadianarcticfse.com/

Members who have read this thread: 85