Just Flight Eurofighter - In Development
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just Flight Eurofighter - In Development

Just Flight Eurofighter - In Development

i7-4770K 4.4 Ghz - ASUS z87 PRO - Corsair H100i - 16 gig Kingston Beast DDR3 2166 Mhz - Gainward GTX 1070 GS GLH - CX 750M PSU - CoolerMaster HAF X case

Charter Member 2012
    Well - i hate to say it but i would have been happier if Milviz or Razbam were developers.

Retired SOH Administrator Ferry_vO's Avatar
    Well, a Eurofighter is better than no Eurofighter, so I'll be keeping an eye on this one!
    Intel i9-13900 Raptor Lake , Be Quiet! Dark rock slim cooler, 32 Gb Corsair DDR5 RAM, MSI Z790 Tomahawk motherboard, Asus RTX 4060Ti 16Gb, Thermaltake 1050 Watt PSU, Windows 11 64-bit 1 m2, 4 SSD, 2 HDD.

Quote Originally Posted by Barnes View Post
    Well - i hate to say it but i would have been happier if Milviz or Razbam were developers.
    Thanks for the kind words.

I'm happy to wait and see how it turns out, hope it is great.
    You take it easy.. and have a nice day

Quote Originally Posted by Barnes View Post
    I hate to say it too, but unless you know who the developer of this new Eurofighter is, I find your opinion rather premature.
    Since JustFlight is a publisher, not a developer.

But even IF you are aware who the developer is: judging an addon, or have preference for developers, merely on product announcements, is pretty biassed.
    I don't have a problem with personal opinions at all; but if you state them, I'm always interrested to read the "why.." as well.

Regards, Rob.

It's a very good news! And I agree with Rob, let's wait and see, from the images it seems that finally we'll have a fantastic model of the Typhoon!!!

some aspects just do not look right. THe FLIR for starters is too small, plus those 'stretched' previews make it difficult to get a good look

Charter Member 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by rcbarend View Post
    I hate to say it too, but unless you know who the developer of this new Eurofighter is, I find your opinion rather premature.
    Since JustFlight is a publisher, not a developer.

But even IF you are aware who the developer is: judging an addon, or have preference for developers, merely on product announcements, is pretty biassed.
    I don't have a problem with personal opinions at all; but if you state them, I'm always interrested to read the "why.." as well.

Regards, Rob.
    Hi Rob

I would prefer not to knock Just Flight "prematurely" but i would definately have higher expectations if it was from Milviz or Razbam who to my mind have recently created well built, well textured and visually exceptional military aircraft. Wether its a publisher or developer - its the finished product that i spend my bucks on that counts. I sincerely hope im excited by what comes out of the Just Flight hangar but...

This is very much an in-development product, as the name of the website section suggests. Therefore if anyone has any suggestions, notices any errors or would like to assist with the beta-testing process, please contact us.

Here are a few more preview pics:

Those shots look much better than the oddly stretched shots at the JF website Martyn! I hope you can get the flight dynamics as close as possible to the real thing, then it will be a lot of fun to fly!
    Intel i9-13900 Raptor Lake , Be Quiet! Dark rock slim cooler, 32 Gb Corsair DDR5 RAM, MSI Z790 Tomahawk motherboard, Asus RTX 4060Ti 16Gb, Thermaltake 1050 Watt PSU, Windows 11 64-bit 1 m2, 4 SSD, 2 HDD.

A few more to be going on with...

Looking nice!

Don't you have some screens of the VC?

Quote Originally Posted by UKMIL View Post
    some aspects just do not look right. THe FLIR for starters is too small,
    Based on this photo I tend to agree: http://air-attack.com/images/single/...r-Missile.html

Also, the wings on the Typhoon seem thinner on the real thing, and there's an anhedral angle at the fuselage that slowly declines towards the tips. Gives the wings a slight 'curved' look.

Blog Entries
    I, for one will be buying the JustFlight Eurofighter when it’s released. Without wanting to start a bun fight, I think it’s a little unfair to imply criticism of a product(or a developer) before it’s even anywhere near release.<o></o>
    Some ofJ ustFlights products are the best value for money available in the flight sim community, for example the Lightning and F111.<o></o>
    Another thing that we should bear in mind, is what other developers would take a chance by producing a non U.S military aircraft? Not many that I can think of. I don’t think we would ever get a Lightning if JustFlight hadn’t done it.<o></o>
    At the end of the day, likes and dislikes are totally subjective, and if you don’t like it, the answer is simple, don’t buy it!<o></o>
    <o> </o>
    Regards,<o></o>
    Ian.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferry_vO View Post
    Based on this photo I tend to agree: http://air-attack.com/images/single/...r-Missile.html

Also, the wings on the Typhoon seem thinner on the real thing, and there's an anhedral angle at the fuselage that slowly declines towards the tips. Gives the wings a slight 'curved' look.
    Also with a twist too! http://www.airliners.net/photo/UK---Air/Eurofighter-EF-2000-Typhoon/2154337/L/&sid=ea68901da7f55f608140b488facb78e4

Isnt the centre tank mounting wrong aswell? It should be pointing down at the nose end more?
    http://www.airliners.net/photo/UK---...40b488facb78e4

Also is there going to be a twin seater?

Some further suggestions for improvement of the various inlets/exhausts/grids; the devil is in the details as they say. Thanks for giving us the opportunity for feedback on these early WIP screenshots - keep up the good work! BTW: I thought IRIS was also going to do one.

I just cant get exited about this... Though I love the Typhoon, the thought of a Typhoon with avionics based on guesswork, in a civlian flight simulator does not get me exited. The model looks nice though...

Drool, this is fantastic news, and those screen shots look amazing =)

I'll definitely be keeping an eye on this one. IRIS started developing one ages ago, but it always seemed to be a low priority as more and more projects were released ahead of it.

Well, let the rivet counters begin. Hopefully, it won't get as acrimonious as the MILVIZ F-15E awhile back. I, for one, am very very happy to finally get a native Typhoon for FSX. Now, if only Rollus' Rafale would come back on sale...

Regards,

LT1

Quote Originally Posted by Agg View Post
    I just cant get exited about this... Though I love the Typhoon, the thought of a Typhoon with avionics based on guesswork, in a civlian flight simulator does not get me exited. The model looks nice though...
    Well we'll do our best but if you can get us the classified information that would be great...

Charter Member 2012

Members who have read this thread: 96