what happens now?

Thread: what happens now?

what happens now?

i passed 5000 posts!
    to celebrate, i will buy a hotdog and a pop for anyone who comes to visit this weekend.

Chapel Hill, NC and the Texas Hill Country
    Quote Originally Posted by cheezyflier View Post
    i passed 5000 posts!
    to celebrate, i will buy a hotdog and a pop for anyone who comes to visit this weekend.
    Hot D*mn !!! Where's that member map !!!
    Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass....

It's about learning

to dance in the rain.

Hot dogs are more expensive now - perhaps a couple hundred dollars in gas and 20 hours of driving would be worth it - especially with a pop.

Quote Originally Posted by cheezyflier View Post
    i passed 5000 posts!
    Maybe next time when the Canucks are in town eh?
    Intel i5-10600K 4.10 GHz 12 Core CPU
    Asus ROG Strix Z590-E Gaming LGA1200 Z590-E Motherboard
    Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4 x 8GB) DDR4-3200 Memory
    Water Cooler - CORSAIR iCUE H100i RGB PRO XT
    Corsair 850W PSU
    MSI RX580 Radeon Armor 8Gb
    Windows 10 Home Premium 64
    3 x 21" Acer LED screens

Retired SOH Administrator
    I'll get with Ickie and see if ya qualify for the SOH gold plated titty award :mixedsmi: I also know once you hit 5000 post it is a must that you donate $100.00 every 6 months for heavy bandwidth usage
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Asus Rampage Extreme Motherboard /EVGA AR GeForce GTX 295 1792MB 896 Bit GDDR3 /Corsair 8gig XMS DDR3/Intel Core 2 Extreme QX 9770 Yorkfield OCed 4.2 LGA 775/136W Quad Core / Water Cooled/ 2 WD Raptor 150gig 10,000 rpm Drives in Raid O Mode/WD Raptor 150gig internal back up/400 gig External WD back up Drive/Thermaltake 1200 Watt PS/Sony Dual Layer DVD RD/RW/Plextor DVD/RW/ Thermaltake Kandalf Tower/ Sound Blasters X-FI Platinum / X52 Pro

Rewards

You take proof (prnt scrn/jpg) to Starbucks and you get a 'free' cup of java. (There is a $5 charge for the cup- but the java is free).
    [SIGPIC]i7 2600K @ 3.4 Ghz, Asus P8H67 Pro, Super Talent 8 Gb DDR3/1333 Dual Channel, Sapphire Ati Radeon HD-5700 1 Gb DDR5, Corsair 650 W PSU, Acer 23 in LCD, Windows XP SP2, MS Sidewinder Precision 2 Joy, Logitech K-360 wireless KB & Mouse[/SIGPIC]

Coastie Dolphins/Spartans CG_1976's Avatar
    Come to Yellowknife in Dec and I'll take up in the Twin Otter and then to Wildcats for lunch and beer. but no cheating you are not allowed to bring a heater or any heat product contraband. Secrete advise bring beer, RCMP loves beer.

AMD FX 8-Core Black 4.2Ghz, 8G Ram 2TB HD, W8.1 pending W10, ATI R5 2G X2 Crossfire
    http://www.canadianarcticfse.com/

Quote Originally Posted by CG_1976 View Post
    Come to Yellowknife in Dec and I'll take up in the Twin Otter and then to Wildcats for lunch and beer. but no cheating you are not allowed to bring a heater or any heat product contraband. Secrete advise bring beer, RCMP loves beer.

i am such a sissy when it comes to being cold. the irony of me moving to canada makes me chuckle even still. but all jokes aside, i swear they make better hotdogs here than anywhere else i ever been.
    and for cheep, too.

Members who have read this thread: 34