Some Dora-9 Progress Shots - Page 6
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Some Dora-9 Progress Shots

I love the wood of the cockpit side panels. Just beautifully done.:ernae:

Mike

That is looking ... crikey were is my screwdriver looking so good inside its almost able to be taken apart !

Personally I prefer the Dora-9 as the Ta152 is too skinny for my taste. However the VC really looks amazing! You definitely have out done yourself!

Cheers,
    Huub

Wow!!! It looks fan-friggin-tastic Mathias.

Just throwing in a few more Ta152 shots with completed interior spec maps.
    Just needs a bit of dirt here and there.

Mathias

I think this is called "setting the bar"
    P3D v4.5, DCS, AF2
    W10 64bit Pro
    Core i7 6770K @ 4,3 GHz
    32 GB DDR4 2666
    RTX 2080 Super 8 GB
    Oculus Rift S
    Cable 1000 Mbit/s

thats just awesome....threads on the bolts,ect...super detailed..but i wonder...will all that super detailing be hard on slower/weaker systems?...

Thanks guys!
    Quote Originally Posted by Daveroo View Post
    thats just awesome....threads on the bolts,ect...super detailed..but i wonder...will all that super detailing be hard on slower/weaker systems?...
    Dave, it uses basically the same level of detail in terms of poligon count and number of textures as all our previous aircraft, so if you can run those there'll be no issues with this one.
    So far our crates are not known for being fps hogs as far as I can tell.
    Mathias

Mathias---Du bist ein Sadist!!!!!!!
    Michael

Hey Mathias did you get my email?
    -JB

Hey John, yes, got it. Will reply later tonight if that's fine with you. On the run right now. :-)
    Mathias

Oooooo Boy , that cockpit .. only one thing missing ... the Steiny holder ..... for those long flights of course <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><input jscode="leoInternalChangeDone()" onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();} else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Outstanding stuff, cant wait for it, Im on the away for another 12 days so hopefully by the time I get back it will be out
    You take it easy.. and have a nice day

Raising the bar again. Your VC's are, IMHO, the best, by a good margin too.

Quote Originally Posted by Daveroo View Post
    Runs flat out 35 on my very vulnerable system (fixed 35 FPS Nvidia GTX470) on par with best payware Carenado

challenge is more flying it-its really fast

Roland

SOH-CM-2023
    Blog Entries
    Hello Mathias,

Any news? I think many of us are eagerly looking forward to the Dora's and Ta's. The Classics Hangar website has been really silent on this for a while...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
    Well, the "feel" of an aircraft comes from accurately calculated moments of inertia from what I've been told but I'll leave that debatte to the more competent experts.
    I'm sure Greg Pierson of Avhistory will pop in and and comment on the aerofiles when time has come.
    Nahhhhh.. its not just the inertia.. The entire plane is a ballet of different shapes sizes and weights that all work together. Perhaps i'm just an old romantic, but i see it that way. When all the parts are in balance the plane will dance through the air just like its real counterpart did. if they arent in balance, it wont..
    my hats off too you for a great looking aircraft ..

Hey Stickshaker,

I'm of course not Mathias spokesman, but as I don't know whether he sees this I will tell you what I know.

Last week I have been in contact with Mathias. Some positive events in his real life has kept him away from this project. Recently his PC has broken down (which is of course not so positive), but after his PC has been repaired he hopes to return (and finish) this project.

Cheers,
    Huub

SOH-CM-2023
    Blog Entries
    Thanks, Huub! I am glad that the 'events' are positive and that the project is still on.

Master of Disaster
    I'm lucky to be testing it!! It's going to be well worth the wait! It's just a beautifully done aircraft!!
    If government was the answer, it was a stupid question!

SOH-CM-2023
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MudMarine View Post
    I'm lucky to be testing it!! It's going to be well worth the wait! It's just a beautifully done aircraft!!
    Tell us more, tell us more! Any features that are novel or display specific characteristics of the aircraft?

Textures are practically ready. Now I'm working on stencils and last finishing touch.
    alx

Melius esse quam videri

I'm not a warbird flier - but that TA-152 is very tempting.

Dave

Members who have read this thread: 187