How sick and mean can a person be?

Thread: How sick and mean can a person be?

Retired SOH Administrator

Angry How sick and mean can a person be?

I would love to catch this person before the police did :angryfir: >> http://www.wavy.com/dpps/news/us_new...12-jos_4317825
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Asus Rampage Extreme Motherboard /EVGA AR GeForce GTX 295 1792MB 896 Bit GDDR3 /Corsair 8gig XMS DDR3/Intel Core 2 Extreme QX 9770 Yorkfield OCed 4.2 LGA 775/136W Quad Core / Water Cooled/ 2 WD Raptor 150gig 10,000 rpm Drives in Raid O Mode/WD Raptor 150gig internal back up/400 gig External WD back up Drive/Thermaltake 1200 Watt PS/Sony Dual Layer DVD RD/RW/Plextor DVD/RW/ Thermaltake Kandalf Tower/ Sound Blasters X-FI Platinum / X52 Pro

The romans had some gruesome public punishments - such as being eaten by wild animals! Or having an elephant squash people' head on a block!

personally i prefer four horses attaccked to his legs and arms and running in four different directions. hope they catch him. Unfortunately in the latest thirty years violence grows and grows...seems there is no more limit. Personally i hate also a group of japanese killing dolphins...12.000 each yearhttp://www.opsociety.org/issues/dolphin-slaughter-in-taiji

Quote Originally Posted by Sascha66 View Post
    The romans had some gruesome public punishments - such as being eaten by wild animals! Or having an elephant squash people' head on a block!
    Too good for this piece of garbage,not enough suffering,there is a special place in Hell for this kind of warped A-Hole.
    :angryfir:

SOH-CM-2019
    Blog Entries
    Right now in Heaven there are two souls who longed for the company and love of a dog in this life, but for one reason or another never were able to have it, who now have that companionship forever.

It makes me sick to read stuff like this! Its mind boggling that anyone could be so cruel and I really think the punishment ought to meet the crime.. What is happening to our society? There is just more and more of this and other types of violent crimes that are becoming "normal".. Makes ya sick!
    Intel I7 8700 16gb DDR4 RAM GTX 1060 3GB with Windows 10

This is the work of a sick, twisted, and perverted mind. There is no reason to treat animals with such cruelty. I hope they do catch this piece of human waste before he moves on to doing similar things to humans. There is a strong link between cruelty to animals and violence against humans.
    My computer: ABS Gladiator Gaming PC featuring an Intel 10700F CPU, EVGA CLC-240 AIO cooler (dead fans replaced with Noctua fans), Asus Tuf Gaming B460M Plus motherboard, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM, 1 TB NVMe SSD, EVGA RTX3070 FTW3 video card, dead EVGA 750 watt power supply replaced with Antec 900 watt PSU.

SOH-CM-2017
    Blog Entries
    The really sad part is that even if they do catch this bastard, he will most likely just get a fine (maybe) & probation.

I like that they named the survivor dog "Chessie", that was the name of the Chesapeake & Ohio RR's trademark cat from many years ago.
    If/when they find the perpetrator(s), the train engineer needs to sue their a** off in civil court for damages due to emotional trauma. It's bad enough for the engineer to cope with post-trauma stress and guilt when it's a fatal accident at a grade crossing and he/she can't stop the train in time, but to be forced to play executioner for innocent animals intentionally placed on the tracks is about as twisted as you can get. In my parallel universe the sicko who did this would in turn be tied to a RR track for their just punishment. If you're cruel to animals, it's not a far stretch to inflict such cruelty on humans.

Quote Originally Posted by oldwheat View Post
    The really sad part is that even if they do catch this bastard, he will most likely just get a fine (maybe) & probation.

I'm afraid so. BUT,....if proper retribution could be placed upon this miscreant (as I see it),.....he would be staked down, and have his scrotum sack snugly tied using stout rope,....and then have two hungry, husky dogs harnessed to pull opposite each other towards a big steak dinner.....

..."He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose" -Jim Elliot

brad,
    The dreaded scrotum pull - another just punishment for animal cruelty. Good suggestion.
    You can always find work as a trial judge in my parallel universe (see my comment above). :salute:

This was an instance of deliberate cruelty...

The story of "Missy" though, while not one of direct cruelty, is an instance of neglectful cruelty. I cannot for the life of me fathom why Mr. Ortolani didn't even attempt to organize a rescue himself if he indeed "loved his 'Missy' so much!"

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headline...wants-it-back/
    Bill Leaming
    3d Modeler Max/GMax
    C & XML Gauge Programmer

Military Visualizations
    http://milviz.com

Intel® Core™ i7-3770k 4.2GHz - Crucial 16GB DDR3 - Dual Radeon HD770 1GB DDR5 (Crossfire) - Eco II Watercooling - Win7 64bit
    Intel® Core™ i7-2600k 3.4GHz - Crucial 8GB DDR3 - NVIDIA EVGA GTX-770 SC 4GB - Win7 64bit

We're so damned evolved us humans aren't we? Animals would never and could never be so cruel.
    Intel i5-10600K 4.10 GHz 12 Core CPU
    Asus ROG Strix Z590-E Gaming LGA1200 Z590-E Motherboard
    Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4 x 8GB) DDR4-3200 Memory
    Water Cooler - CORSAIR iCUE H100i RGB PRO XT
    Corsair 850W PSU
    MSI RX580 Radeon Armor 8Gb
    Windows 10 Home Premium 64
    3 x 21" Acer LED screens