Add-ons are where its at!!

Thread: Add-ons are where its at!!

Add-ons are where its at!!

Afternoon Ladies and Gents, Just wanted to Pop in and well just Put my 2 cents in.. I`m glad that The Add on aprt of FSX is Doing Great, So many New and Wonderful Aircraft Out and Set to come out, I am Still Looking forward to the Razbam S-3B in the Works!! and may I make a Suggestion or Comment, Has Anyone thought about Making an SU-34? There is just Something About it, Unique, Different, Ya know Just Out of the Box That bird is. Oh well Maybe some day, Just food for thought.Attachment 70916

Attachment 70917Keep your wings Level and your Belly side down!!Attachment 70918

http://youtu.be/9qZHjfQjqLg

http://youtu.be/W11JpnGuUoE
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

no interest?

I guess Im the Only one that would like to see this bird in FSX....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'd love to see it... but without an English manual... it would be almost impossible to do it right...

Quote Originally Posted by krazycolin View Post
    I'd love to see it... but without an English manual... it would be almost impossible to do it right...
    is there a manual in russian available?

http://www.ausairpower.net/APA-Fullb...mozTocId888790 is any of this useful?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Always been a fan of Sukhoi aircraft. Named my second cat Sukhoi actually!

I'd love to see an Su-17!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rattler View Post
    is there a manual in russian available?

http://www.ausairpower.net/APA-Fullb...mozTocId888790 is any of this useful?
    While there are some rare MFD shots in there - getting inside an Su-34 is anything but easy - they're of sufficiently low quality so as to prevent anything useful done with them. If the Cyrillic were readable, and there were a shot of the MFD menu page, it may have been possible to reverse engineer a "best guess" version of the aircraft's computer systems. While I would love an Su-34, I'd also like to see it done right, which probably won't happen anytime soon, given how secretive the Russians are with their latest combat platforms. Furthermore, it doesn't exactly have a unique mission profile that would be fun to fly without in-depth systems modelling - on the other hand, something like the Su-24 would be great fun to fly, having been designed for high speed, low altitude penetration flights...

I'd love to see Russian military planes in FSX... and NOT in alphasim style...

SOH-CM-2014
    The land where dust is manufactured and people are high temp tested!
    Ive never seen this one before. Wild nose design. Thanks for the heads up Rattler!

Bill
    Humble Poly bender and warrior of Vertices

Alienware Console i7 3770 CPU 3.40 GHz / 16 Gigs of RAM / GTX660 GC w/2 Gigs of VRAM / Windows 7 64 Ultimate
    Running 3X Samsung 840 SSD HD's, 200 Gig each, 500/500 Read/Write

Quote Originally Posted by An-225 View Post
    While there are some rare MFD shots in there - getting inside an Su-34 is anything but easy - they're of sufficiently low quality so as to prevent anything useful done with them. If the Cyrillic were readable, and there were a shot of the MFD menu page, it may have been possible to reverse engineer a "best guess" version of the aircraft's computer systems. While I would love an Su-34, I'd also like to see it done right, which probably won't happen anytime soon, given how secretive the Russians are with their latest combat platforms. Furthermore, it doesn't exactly have a unique mission profile that would be fun to fly without in-depth systems modelling - on the other hand, something like the Su-24 would be great fun to fly, having been designed for high speed, low altitude penetration flights...
    The Frogfoot... The Russian A-10 imo.... I remember that bird from my Lock on days.... That Would be a fun bird to fly for the yankers and bankers..... I still think an SU-34 is needed... I would imagine it would be on the order of an F-111 but a bit more agile.."Best Guess":salute:
    :salute:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by MenendezDiego View Post
    Always been a fan of Sukhoi aircraft. Named my second cat Sukhoi actually!

I'd love to see an Su-17!!

I agree... An SU-17 would be fun aswell. Also I would like to see a Good Series of Russian Bombers The Backfire The Bear the Blackjack ect....

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Lionheart View Post
    Ive never seen this one before. Wild nose design. Thanks for the heads up Rattler!

Bill
    Reminds me of a Ducks bill or platypus,,,, and you are very welcome:salute:

:salute:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Members who have read this thread: 58