Milviz 50% Off Sale - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Milviz 50% Off Sale

Could you list the download site for the F15 airbases, I have looked around and not found them yet. I just got to F15 and T38, now looking forward to flying them. Thanks for any help.

I read that only Milviz is on 50% discount and that nd/milviz are not.

That would mean the Chinook is not on sale. On the Chinook page it says it is "on sale now" though.

Is it on sale or not?

Furthermore is there a PDF I can look at prior to purchasing or not ?
    (I don't want to buy and use your 30 day policy, too much hassle)

Thanks, looking forward to the Stuka !

It's on sale but not off of our site. Our site says BUY NOW! and not on sale. Please remember, it's not a MV product. There are some sites on which it is for sale... I can't name them as that would be... advertising for portals... As far as manuals for it go, I don't seem to have one online, sorry. Again, it's not really a MV product. It was given a good(ish) review by the people over at HC....

Quote Originally Posted by rayhere48 View Post
    Could you list the download site for the F15 airbases, I have looked around and not found them yet. I just got to F15 and T38, now looking forward to flying them. Thanks for any help.
    Check out our forums.

Please do remember however, that we provide NO SUPPORT for these. Should you experience issues, problems what have you either in installing or using them, we are probably not going to be able to help you.

They were checked for operation and seemed to work (for most people as well)

I know about the coupon and am having issues with making it work.

Quote Originally Posted by P38man View Post
    I read that only Milviz is on 50% discount and that nd/milviz are not.

That would mean the Chinook is not on sale. On the Chinook page it says it is "on sale now" though.

Is it on sale or not?

Furthermore is there a PDF I can look at prior to purchasing or not ?
    (I don't want to buy and use your 30 day policy, too much hassle)

Thanks, looking forward to the Stuka !
    Go to www.justflight.com and get the chinook 1/2 off
    rick

Jetline HellFire GT2 FSX PC, Win 7 Pro 64, P3DV3.4.22
    ASRock Fatal1ty Z97 Professional LGA 1150 Motherboard
    Intel Core i7 a770K (4.3GHz Overclocked) Quad Core
    Antec 920 Dual Stage CPU Liquid Cooler
    Nvidia 1GB GeForce GTX 1080 ti
    16GB Dual Channel DDR3 SDRAM 1866MHz
    1TB 7200 RPM Seagate HDD+ 60GB SSD Cache
    Lifetime U.S Based Technical Support

" Don't criticize a man until you walk a mile in his shoes. And then who cares! You are a mile away and you have his shoes!!"

Thanks Colin - btw your website says this "ON SALE NOW. CLICK BUY NOW!!" under "Download Information"
    http://www.milviz.com/fs/item.php?id=Chinook

Thanks a bunch, Rick!

No PDF though so will give it a miss.

Quote Originally Posted by krazycolin View Post
    here's the coupon for the 310....Attachment 71000
    Still the F1 installer doest accept that coupon unfortunately

Roland

Ok... let's get these dealt with...

The coupon now works. It's now on the website as well so you can grab it there....

Second, on the chinook. When we write, "On sale now" it means that the product is available. Not ON SALE. No PDF, no purchase? That's silly when you consider that a: it's half off and b: it's an easy return. Nonetheless, I include here a link to the PDF. www.milviz.com/filesfordownload/nd_ch47_fsx_manual.pdf

Thanks for the news, now the T-38 is for me!!! :cost1:

regards
    Uwe

Ah ah, I have finally picked up the F-15. Didn't test it yet.
    I also bought the Baron B-55, after a long hesitation with the Carenado B-58... The B-55 looks nice, I could test it, but I kept getting out of memory errors when trying to load a flight at Darrington or Concrete ?
    A flight at Sekiu, in the middle of nowhere, worked fine though, so I could test the plane. High toll on the FPS, I hope the F-15 is not the same...

Having purchased from JustFlight, I wonder if my products are really up to date with the patches.
    The versions of the installers are:
    - 1.0.0.0 for the Baron
    - 1.1.0.74 for the F-15
    It looks like the Baron is not patched yet, right ?

Picked up the Chinook and Talon, flying em tomorrow. Thanks Colin!
    ....my other Stryker is a 2019 Challenger Hellcat Redeye.....

Matt

Again, they are ALL patched and up to date.

A great and much awaited sale, thank you.

Why do I have the Beech twice? E55 and B55? What´s the diffrence, can I delete another?

They have different FDE's... try them both...

Thursday, November 27 2014 I Lost My Best Friend My Uncle! He Was Amazing person He was a volunteer For Las Vegas metro Police he will be missed, I Volunteer with him Many Times With LVMPD And USFS

THOMAS CURTIS
    Thursday Nov 27th 2014

==Punisher of Arizona == Thin Blue Line

Quote Originally Posted by Daube View Post
    Ah ah, I have finally picked up the F-15. Didn't test it yet.
    I also bought the Baron B-55, after a long hesitation with the Carenado B-58... The B-55 looks nice, I could test it, but I kept getting out of memory errors when trying to load a flight at Darrington or Concrete ?
    A flight at Sekiu, in the middle of nowhere, worked fine though, so I could test the plane. High toll on the FPS, I hope the F-15 is not the same...
    Thought it was just me,I bought the 55 also and get a very low framerate in PNW

I'm not sure why you're having FPS issues... there does, however, seem to be some who are... I'd like to find out what the constant is....

So, for those who are experiencing slow frames, please pm me your system specs and your addons that are running.

thanks,

Will the sale prices be hitting sites like JustFlight.com? I realize you guys make more off direct sales, but I have some credit there, so had to ask. If not, the 50% off is awesome savings as-is.

Gonna get the Talon, and probably the F-15E while I wait for the pure F-15C.

Any chance that F-15C package will include an F-15D, since you've already modeled that nice 2-seat canopy? Got to fly in one at Tyndall, and would love an F-15D for FSX.

The sale is on already at JF.

We're making a C only. No D.

Crazy Colin,
    I am having FPS issues. I do have a low end machine. It is a 2.6 Core 2 Duo with 800 Mgh FSB and 4 gigs of ram. My low end vid card is a Nvidia 9400GT. The B55 cuts my fps from 30 on most other AC to 10-12. I can't taxi smoothly, and that is my "go, no go" breaking point. Plus, how do I brighten the gauges? The VC is sooo dark.

I WANNA FLY THIS ONE!!!

Thank you!
    Daniel

Sorry, no PM, just facts. I have nothing to hide and no shame in my game.

ps. Like the Avitar. Cover the face and attack the base!!
    Dandog

Just This Guy!

Quote Originally Posted by krazycolin View Post
    The sale is on already at JF.
    Ah, I missed the coupon code image on their page!

We're making a C only. No D.
    Bummer.

Members who have read this thread: 113