SceneDB batch file - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SceneDB batch file

Attachment 71483Attachment 71484Attachment 71485Some screenshots of a part of Biggen Hill airfield. Trees by mw and retextured with Gerrish Trees textures. Airfield retextured by myself.
    RJ.

A great success! Congratulations.
    No doubt this will give another dynamic.

I for one am following this thread with interest. I hope you will post the batch file when you have it how you want it RJ.
    Cheers,

Captain Kurt
    ------------------------------------------------------
    "Fly, you fools!" Gandalf the Gray

Hi Captain Kurk,
    Just sent pm.
    It not the batch files that the problem ( well not all the time) its all the texturing needed for all the seasons.
    I am doing the bob airports at the moment, needs objects doing for Hard_winter.
    Robert John.

Attachment 71884Winterised Duxford. Snowed right in today,
    RJ

Attachment 71965Its quite in the basement, must be all that snow in my screenshots keeping people away.

Robert John

Hi RJ

Just in case you weren't aware of it, PSULLYKEYS did a package of re-textured stock structures inf flies for winter, desert, etc. It might save you some work so you can concentrate on perfecting the batch file itself? Here at SOH.

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...tid=45&id=5947
    Cheers,

Captain Kurt
    ------------------------------------------------------
    "Fly, you fools!" Gandalf the Gray

Hi Captain Kurt,
    Thanks for the heads up.
    RJ

Cool stuff, RJ! FS Metar is a simple little program that runs along with CFS2 which depicts real-world weather in real time for whatever location in the world you're flying. It updates your weather conditions about every 15 minutes, and/or if you fly into a new METAR area. It's very cool , because whenever you fire up the sim, even the same mission, you'll find different weather conditions. You may even find yourself "grounded" by bad weather! (Of course if you want specific weather conditions, you simply turn this program off, and use your specified conditions.) It really adds a lot to the sim, IMHO. Used with your seasonal ground textures, the natural world in CFS2 would come alive!
    Best Regards,
    Ghostrider
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Attachment 72289Looks like we had a hard winter here at Blighty. If anyone got time to do some winterising of some textures please PM me
    Robert John

Attachment 72508Hi,
    Just been having fun with MW BmpSeasn program and a bit of cut and past from other textures.
    In next issue of the magazine there will be a tutorial on how it was done and using BmpSeasn to add hw fa textures to cfs2. you can use MW BmpSeasn program to add as little or as much snow as you like.
    Batch files to make things easier for you to covert, also included would be my ready made textures.
    Let me know what you think. Here is a picture of the texture sheet I made
    RJAttachment 72509

Hi all,
    Just made a batch files to convert lwd trees and MR trees to have seasons,although some would never look like the trees in nature for some of the seasons, at least they look they could.
    Attachment 72910Attachment 72911
    Robert John

Members who have read this thread: 29