MS Flight

Thread: MS Flight

Basic Flying Rules: "Try to stay in the middle of the air. Do not go near the edges of it. The edges of the air can be recognized by the appearance of ground, buildings, sea, trees and interstellar space. It is much more difficult to fly there."

Holy pieces of cow!

:isadizzy::isadizzy::isadizzy: Unbelievable - first they kill FS11 and then they can't keep up Flight for a year!!!?

"Let Being Helpful Be More Important Than Being Right!" Some SOH Founder.

I didn´t expect this so soon, really...but somehow I did expect it! As much as I feel for those involved who put their effort into it and now struggle privately, I must also say (for me personally as a simmer/consumer in this case) I greet this clean cut. Finally it is out in brought daylight, without this halfbacked - no VC, bits and pieces - development of "Flight". As much as I would have liked a thorough development of Flight as a "whole" sim with - later on possible - open architecture, cause I really liked the looks somehow and the performance, I am now curious who (if) will come up with something new in the future. Ideas like those from Aerosoft when FS11 was canceled e.g. ...

Sad, somehow predictable, and the future is again (wide?) open.
    Alex
    Dont grow up! ... It´s a trap!

"To some the sky is the limit. To others it is home" anon.
    “Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new.” -Albert Einstein

Bit more on that....

http://www.avweb.com/news/airventure..._207075-1.html

Nice Mustang!
    Basic Flying Rules: "Try to stay in the middle of the air. Do not go near the edges of it. The edges of the air can be recognized by the appearance of ground, buildings, sea, trees and interstellar space. It is much more difficult to fly there."

SOH-CM-2014
    The land where dust is manufactured and people are high temp tested!
    I never did fly in it once. Never downloaded it.

An Island..... :S Planes with no VC's. They were taking leaps and bounds backwards. They created the massive sim empire and turned it into a small island with 3 planes. Or was it two?

sigh....

EDIT: I know.. I know.. they had VC's. But the new ones that came out didnt.
    Humble Poly bender and warrior of Vertices

Alienware Console i7 3770 CPU 3.40 GHz / 16 Gigs of RAM / GTX660 GC w/2 Gigs of VRAM / Windows 7 64 Ultimate
    Running 3X Samsung 840 SSD HD's, 200 Gig each, 500/500 Read/Write

SOH-CM-2014
    The land where dust is manufactured and people are high temp tested!
    Quote Originally Posted by Allen View Post

Love that! Saved it.
    Humble Poly bender and warrior of Vertices

Alienware Console i7 3770 CPU 3.40 GHz / 16 Gigs of RAM / GTX660 GC w/2 Gigs of VRAM / Windows 7 64 Ultimate
    Running 3X Samsung 840 SSD HD's, 200 Gig each, 500/500 Read/Write

Quote Originally Posted by Lionheart View Post
    EDIT: I know.. I know.. they had VC's. But the new ones that came out didnt.
    The very last plane released was the Deluxe Carbon Cub, complete with a marvelous VC, followed a few hours later by the shut down announcement. That makes a total of three VOR/ILS equipped aircraft.

There is at least one more Deluxe aircraft that may possibly be released, since it's already done, but no firm commitment has been made.

Also, for the record the entirety of Hawaii and Alaska is available...
    Bill Leaming
    3d Modeler Max/GMax
    C & XML Gauge Programmer

Military Visualizations
    http://milviz.com

Intel® Core™ i7-3770k 4.2GHz - Crucial 16GB DDR3 - Dual Radeon HD770 1GB DDR5 (Crossfire) - Eco II Watercooling - Win7 64bit
    Intel® Core™ i7-2600k 3.4GHz - Crucial 8GB DDR3 - NVIDIA EVGA GTX-770 SC 4GB - Win7 64bit

Someone in charge in the flight sim office at MS probably needs an urinalysis test.

How they could get so far from their successes with CFS and the FS is series is beyond me. I guess they forgot to listen to the actual users who buy the products and went off on some tangent thinking they could somehow suck more money out of the simming public.
    Keep your airspeed up,

Jagdflieger

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...me=Jagdflieger

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Those who would give up Essential Liberty
    to purchase a little Temporary Safety,
    deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."

Benjamin Franklin

SOH-CM-2024
    As far as I am concerned it was still born, dead at birth. Did download it, but could never play it due to problems within my Windows Live platform. Good riddance. Just hate that 35 people no longer have an income.

Caz