What happened to SOH P-61 project?

Thread: What happened to SOH P-61 project?

What happened to SOH P-61 project?

I've been off sailing and bicycle riding since mid-January and am just now getting back into FSX

I was eagerly anticipating downloading and flying the P-61 Black Widow - it looked to be so close to completion the last time I visited here in early January.

The last posting I can find about the P-61 was April 21, 2012 but no status report.

Is the project dead - did I miss something somewhere?

It's not dead. I hit a point where I just had to put it on hold for a while. I am going to have to make some decisions regarding the level of detail I was working at as I was having a lot of issues exporting, and I still have a lot of parts to build in the VC.

Any news on the project? Greetz

Quote Originally Posted by akira.shimada View Post
    Any news on the project? Greetz
    There may be some minor changes, but I think basically, if you read Roberts last post, that's where it's at right now.:salute:
    USAF Retired, 301st Fighter Wing, Carswell AFB, Texas
    My SOH Uploads: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...erid=83&sort=d

Current System Specs:
    FSX/Accel | Windows10 64bit
    Motherboard: MSI760GM-E51(MS-7596)
    CPU: 3.9GHz AMD FX-4300 Quad-Core | RAM: 16GB DDR3 1333
    GPU: NVidia GTX 970 (4GB GDDR5)

Just a thought, exporting more complex models from gMax I've found hiding everything allows me to get more through the compiler. I have no idea why this works but I actually can't export the Buccaneer without doing this!

I know that trick, along with a few others. I'm close to getting back into it with a few ideas I want to try.
    Thanks for staying interested.

I never lost interest in seeing this projects completion. It's a fantastic model for the simulator.
    I'll keep my fingers crossed you get beyond the hurdles, Robert.

If you need help concentrating, I'll join in and raise a beer to your efforts!! :mixedsmi:

Any news on this project? Must say it's one of the airplanes I was always looking for.

Tom
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________________________
    Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding. Proverbs 4:7

Blog Entries
    We're still working on it.. I'm on teamspeak at this very moment with Robert discussing his work and taking time to be a fan of it myself..

Warchild, have you heard anything from Tim Conrad on the XB-35? Sure miss having him around these parts...

Ditto!!!!

Paul

Blog Entries
    afraid i havent heard hide nor hair from him at all.. I keep looking and hoping but so far its a no go..
    Pam..