Some shots from tonight's flight:
    USAF Retired, 301st Fighter Wing, Carswell AFB, Texas
    My SOH Uploads: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...erid=83&sort=d

Current System Specs:
    FSX/Accel | Windows10 64bit
    Motherboard: MSI760GM-E51(MS-7596)
    CPU: 3.9GHz AMD FX-4300 Quad-Core | RAM: 16GB DDR3 1333
    GPU: NVidia GTX 970 (4GB GDDR5)

Here we go again, off and running! A very nice flight from from Porto (EPPR) to Asturias (LEAS). Got a little crowded upon landing, and I was a little high, so I went around, boy! Did this beastie give me fits on approach, but we got the bugger under control and make a safe landing. This plane can be a pistol at times.

Great shots Taco. I really like that airplane of yours and it's one AlphaSim airplane that actually has a pretty nice VC too.:salute:

Current System Specs:

We flew east along the northern Spanish coast to LEBB, but first we went to Guernica where I circled above where the town should be.

Anyway, it was great flight...
    Let Being Helpful Be More Important Than Being Right.

Yep, great flight indeed, and here are some more pics:

Current System Specs:

We flew on up to La Rochelle France. Great flight even if I did have a somewhat minor dive compression incident. A Seafire doesn't make a good dive bomber. Just wanted to get that out into the open.

Got one pic after I picked the seaweed out of the carb....

lol, One pic is good Willy. . .what's that saying, "Any landing you can walk. . . . . . . . .yada, yada, yada", lol. . .after all, you did make it to the ramp.

Current System Specs:

Just a couple of snaps of last night flight, hehe really forgot to take pictures after hearing about Willy's swan dive into the drink!

A couple of pictures of the FSDZign 049 connie that will be flying in the Holkham Dash.

We headed on up north to the Brest area. Nice flight although there was a thunderstorm when we got there... (at least I stayed out of the salt water this time)

Caught up in time to fly up the French coast to Brest. The Dornier is really growing on me.

No particular order.

Current System Specs:

A very nice flight from LFBH to LFRB. Dropped down to the deck to help herd the local cows, and look for the submarines pens along the coast. Needless to say, herding the cow didn't turn out so well, them cows couldn't keep up with the Fireband. Didn't see any milk maid either, but started to get a little concern about the idea that I might run into a German 88 gun crew. lol. A few photos of the flight, in what order your guess is as good as mine.

Left Brest and headed across the Channel to Southampton. Nice flight although it was pretty bouncy in the Seafire. At least until after I landed. Ended up groundlooping it and was lucky to get out of there with just a singed eyebrow. But it looks like Supermarine will have a job, putting it back together. So, I hopped on British Rail and headed east.....

Got off the train at Merc Air Internationl HQ in Rochford and picked up a Twin Beech that was just laying around and flew it back to Southampton. This should work for MM's scheme. But first I've got to finish navalizing it.

As usual we had a very nice flight from LFRB to EGHI, Well, finally reach a country where I can understand the language I think, well lets put it this way it does sound familiar but this here country boy still has problems understanding whats being said. :ques: Heck, anyway here are some photos of the last nights flight, hehe roger olde Boy!

We took off from Southampton and headed across England to Coltishall with a sightseeing detour over London. Nice flight and as I was turning to final at Coltishall, I spotted a Chain Home radar on the coast.

Hey folks,

We flew from EGHI to EGYC at low levels, again me,trying to herd the local milk cow, to no avail, going to have to give up trying to be a cowboy while trying to fly.. Did a low level pass over Heathrow airport, and for some reason the control tower got a little upset about this, don't know why! Anyway, they questioned me on where I got the Firebrand, well, here is what I told them. I was strolling around a certain airport and came upon this here airplane parked way in the back of some hanger with the keys left in it, and in the dust on the area below the cockpit was written “FLY ME.” So that's what I am doing. Boy, they really got upset when I started singing “the Yanks are coming, the Yanks are coming” he he, Mr. Cohen would have been proud! Shucks, the Brits don't seem to have a since of humor, and heck, they even drive on the wrong side of the roads!

Taco, getting out of Dodge in a big hurry! lol

Heard a rumor that the local constabulary had taken an interest in us, so we decided it best to put a little distance between us and merry olde England. A quick flight to the east put us over Holland and of course we had to do a little sightseeing while we were over Rotterdam. Eindhoven AB looked like a friendly enough place so we landed there to wait on our pathfinder for the upcoming mission.....

Great shots of Rotterdam and the dock areas Willy!!

Current System Specs:

Ya know, I bet them guys in that tower were getting tired of low flying aircraft

Whew! As we were turning onto the runway noticed a group of the local police entering the airport area with lights a blinking! Heard the order "rolling" so pedal to the metal, balls to the wall, and we were out of here! This time on my low level run near Rotterdam I made a point to stay away from the airport and the control tower! I sure don't needed any more problems with the pooooolice!

Well, we flew the Dambusters mission. Lots of fast low level flying and things got so twisty over one lake that I was starting to think we were in a dogfight. It's not everyday you see a Grizzly chase a Mosquito....

We had a chance to fly on the deck over The Netherlands and the Ruhr before turning over the Moehnesee to "attack" the famous Moehne Dam. As in the Dambusters' Operation Chastise. We proceeded through the Hessian valleys to do the same honors for the Eder Dam. Finally, a Physics Conference at Goettingen University.
    Flying these on-the-deck routes, RAF pilots found low level navigation a challenge. We also replicated that part of the experience. :isadizzy:
    -Mike

Nice shots Willy & Mike. . . . .

Current System Specs:

Members who have read this thread: 32