I BEG YOU,i need help please

Thread: I BEG YOU,i need help please

I BEG YOU,i need help please

i have an all CH products set up,rudder peddles,eclipse yoke,i had two throttle qauds ( one missing,wont go into that again)and i had it working fine for a short time...now my throttles wont work again,,,,EVERYTHING else works fine,and in single engine it seems to be ok,but in ALL my twins no mater who made the plane ,the left engine will stay half open,and the right engine will operate normal,,,,half the time..the other half its reversed,,,,,ive calibrated,,ive gone back to "reset defaults" ,i changed the settings in controls for the ( now i cant think of the terminology)2 slider bars turn it up or down...sensitivity?....anyway..did no good,,,made it worse accually.....i have FSUIPC i think i have the latest,ill have to check,,,only thing holding me back...unless i just dont "get it"...you have to calibrate each throttle,mixture,prop for EVERY airplane seperatly in the entire sim,,one at the time?or what?..i went to do it once and i had to chose a plane,and i thought,dang if i have to do all 100 or whatever i have...is it worth it???

someone please gimme some advice..

Dave

Dave,
    go to this Site
    The CH Hangar Forums - The Front Page
    There you will find help.
    Michael

Dave, you mention playing with the sliders in FSX and then mention using FSUIPC.
    If your using FSUIPC for your control assignments you MUST delete all axis assignments in FSX or they will conflict.
    You can use FSUIPC to assign seperate controls for each plane individually but you can just use a common profile if you want.

Edit: re control conflicts the reverse is also true. If you have FSUIPC installed and use the default FSX controls make sure there are no controls configured in FSUIPC.
    Asus ROG Maximus XI Hero
    i9-9900K
    32Gb Corsair Vengeance Pro DDR4 3200MHz
    MSI RTX 2080Ti Ventus
    Corsair H115i Cooler
    Corsair RM850X PSU
    Phanteks Evolv X case
    Asus VG32G Monitor 2560x1440
    Win 10
    Oculus Quest 2
    Logitech G29
    Saitek X56
    Saitek Pro Pedals
    Saitek Cessna Trim Wheel

ive never done any assinging in fsuipc...but ill do it fo nessicary...going to read the posted website first...thanks guys

Members who have read this thread: 50