Vertigo Studios, DC-3 the special one, 2012

Thread: Vertigo Studios, DC-3 the special one, 2012

Vertigo Studios, DC-3 the special one, 2012

The DC-3 has made a name for itself for quite some time from when FSX was released. I heard Vertigo Studios are slowly adding a small piece of the puzzle when they get a chance on the a very special release. That was back in 2009....in 2010 vertigo Studios gave birth to the DC3/C47...So now were in 2012 2 years later, any news on the project?

Gabe

i need whats the word on this bird?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Flame-Prop View Post
    The DC-3 has made a name for itself for quite some time from when FSX was released. I heard Vertigo Studios are slowly adding a small piece of the puzzle when they get a chance on the a very special release. That was back in 2009....in 2010 vertigo Studios gave birth to the DC3/C47...So now were in 2012 2 years later, any news on the project?
    Nice thing is its gone back to be cleaned and polished .. back to the texture factory and to make sure you won't complain about anything , so i'm happy to sit back and wait , has to be done right . <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input jscode="leoInternalChangeDone()" onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();} else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

is it close to release i wonder becuse i read a little about that stuff that was a few months old though. either way it will be nice
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by RyanJames170 View Post
    either way it will be nice
    Whats the old saying .. "the best you can get" .. to go back to be re-textured , now that would be very interesting , course this plane - well you can land it it in any cabbage patch and off course with so many great freewares ... Manfred Jahn's freeware package or the 'Awesome foursome' dak package .

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input jscode="leoInternalChangeDone()" onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();} else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

You two lost me completely

You two lost me completely
    Its gone back into the shop for further development .. the Vertigo Studios model , new texture build and all those funky chicken things to keep us all happy

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input jscode="leoInternalChangeDone()" onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();} else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();} else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

According to their product page, it's "coming soon" - see link below.

http://www.vertigostudios.co.uk/products

Phill

Hmm... I wonder if we will see the floats like promised a couple years earlier...
    "If three-holers are gas guzzlers, why are there four-holers now???"
    "But what do i know? I'm just the 800 pound guerrilla in the room."

Fire! Fire! Your pants better not be on fire....

Hmm, I don't see a B-25 on the "comming soon" area... I'm holding my breath until the B-25 is released.
    MB: GIGABYTE GA-X299 UD4 PRO ATX
    CPU: Intel(R) Core™ Processor i9-10900X Ten-Core 3.7GHz
    MEM: 64GB (8GBx8) DDR4/3000MHz Quad Channel
    GPU: RTX 3080 Ti 12GB GDDR6
    HP Reverb G2

Hard to say what will happen but for now i guess we can cobble togeather something or work on the defalt DC-3 and maybe update the gages and cockpit some and same with the DC-2 the DC-2 i have to say is only i need of higher rez textures and i think after that it would be realy nice tbh.. \

i think in the end with this one relesed and that guys "accusim" thing for the default witch im sure could be made to be added to other DC-3's one would end up with something that looked sounded and flew verry nice.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by RyanJames170 View Post
    Hard to say what will happen but for now i guess we can cobble togeather something or work on the defalt DC-3 and maybe update the gages and cockpit some and same with the DC-2 the DC-2 i have to say is only i need of higher rez textures and i think after that it would be realy nice tbh.. \

i think in the end with this one relesed and that guys "accusim" thing for the default witch im sure could be made to be added to other DC-3's one would end up with something that looked sounded and flew verry nice.
    You read my mind Ryan, I don't mind waiting for the DC-3/C47 Package from Vertigo, they always try to make good stuff and hard work pays off ^.^ Just look at that sweet PT Stearman I have posted a topic requesting the Uiver Team to refurbish the DC-2 with HD's inside. One of the guys said it's a pretty mammoth task, not an easy one of course but If they had the volunteers and the people with skills and knowledge It could take off the ground

yeah the inside is in the most need of it tbh but thats just dune to the being more zoomed in on things in there the outside is alright.

You read my mind Ryan, I don't mind waiting for the DC-3/C47 Package from Vertigo, they always try to make good stuff and hard work pays off ^.^ Just look at that sweet PT Stearman I have posted a topic requesting the Uiver Team to refurbish the DC-2 with HD's inside. One of the guys said it's a pretty mammoth task, not an easy one of course but If they had the volunteers and the people with skills and knowledge It could take off the ground
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Any news on this? I tried to visit the vertigo forums, but got a red 'attack' warning banner http://safebrowsing.clients.google.c...hread.php?t=16 , so fled

(yes I know am bumping an old thread :P )

Members who have read this thread: 92