OT: Flight Sim Store and support tickets

Thread: OT: Flight Sim Store and support tickets

OT: Flight Sim Store and support tickets

Anyone know the usual turn around for support ticket replies from the Flight Sim Store? I have sent a PM to JayKae and a few bumps to my existing ticket but haven't heard from them in more than 5 days now. Any suggestions?

Thanks
    ....my other Stryker is a 2019 Challenger Hellcat Redeye.....

Matt

Quote Originally Posted by strykerpsg View Post
    Anyone know the usual turn around for support ticket replies from the Flight Sim Store? I have sent a PM to JayKae and a few bumps to my existing ticket but haven't heard from them in more than 5 days now. Any suggestions?

Thanks
    Matt you might be barking up the wrong tree, Jay hasnt anything to do with sales at FSS its Adrian who is the owner and manager

Adrian is currently away till monday,

Quote Originally Posted by jeansy View Post
    Matt you might be barking up the wrong tree, Jay hasnt anything to do with FFS its Adrian who is the owner and manager

Ahh, thanks a bundle Matt. I have never had problems before and knowing they are out of the shop till then makes it all better. Thanks for the update brother.

Matt

Quote Originally Posted by strykerpsg View Post
    Ahh, thanks a bundle Matt. I have never had problems before and knowing they are out of the shop till then makes it all better. Thanks for the update brother.
    No a prob mate

Its school hols down here, so he may be busy with his kids

Matt you might be barking up the wrong tree, Jay hasnt anything to do with sales at FSS its Adrian who is the owner and manager

Matt,

Is Adrian part of the SOH forum community? If not, what's the best way to contact him? I've submitted support tickets at the FSS site. It's been almost two weeks since my original posting and 5 days since I bumped them again on my support ticket. I'm certain he's probably backed up a bit if he took some time off, but just want to run to ground an outstanding issue. Thanks in advance.

Matt

im not sure Matt

he posts at orbx as FSS i think, otherwise i dont really speak to him these days like I used to, so i have no idea whats going on there, but its still school holidays this week, the monsters return to school on monday

im not sure Matt

he posts at orbx as FSS i think, otherwise i dont really speak to him these days like I used to, so i have no idea whats going on there, but its still school holidays this week, the monsters return to school on monday
    Thanks brother. I'll try to find him over at orbx then.

Matt

My experience of FSS support was atrocious... Sent a ticket requesting information on whether I could buy a product from them, and not download it immediately ( was away), got an automated response two weeks later saying that they had gotten my email (I'd already risked it, and bought the product, gotten home, and realized I COULD download it later, when did they get back to my email? 3 months later :P Not a store I'm going back to after that.