F-111 03

Thread: F-111 03

Looking good <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input jscode="leoInternalChangeDone()" onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();} else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

The Aardvark cometh!!! Looks fantastic.
    Best regards,
    Jim T.
    USAF ret. ECM (Old Crow)

At the risk of sounding like a broken record, I was hoping this model would include visable external structures as seen from the VC. There were a couple of spots in the video that show they aren't included. One spot where the pilot was looking aft and to the left, you could see wing vapor being generated where the wings should have been.

Quote Originally Posted by Bone View Post
    At the risk of sounding like a broken record, I was hoping this model would include visable external structures as seen from the VC. There were a couple of spots in the video that show they aren't included. One spot where the pilot was looking aft and to the left, you could see wing vapor being generated where the wings should have been.
    Yeap, I noticed the same thing which is a glaring & bothersome omission for high end payware. I had posted the question about the wings/external structure views from the VC on their forums but no answer thus far. I'd be willing to bet the answer will be no on this one as well. That plus they still haven't addressed the constant flame in the burner cans/nozzles(that's an easy aftermarket fix). Will wait to see if the bigger issue of the external structures is addressed. If not I will probably do without an F-111 for FSX.

Quote Originally Posted by StormILM View Post
    VC on their forums but no answer thus far. I'd be willing to bet the answer will be no on this one as well.
    I have tried to access the F111-FSX forum without success , even contact admin with no reply . .... over here or you can try at www.nzff.org

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input jscode="leoInternalChangeDone()" onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();} else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

The sim in the video is ho humm and appears far from complete, but that soundtrack is killer. Great for killing zombies.

like the vapor bursts but not sure im keen on the very thick vapor wing trails if thats what they are?

Members who have read this thread: 99