Sabre Shots
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sabre Shots

Sabre Shots

By Milviz. A KrazyColin Company.

I'm not the best screen shot shooter, so take these with a few grains of salt. Also, there are many known faults with the model, so if you see something amiss, it's probably already on the laundry list. By all means (with the exception of hand grenades), you're free to speak up about it, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Bone View Post
    I'm not the best screen shot shooter, so take these with a few grains of salt. Also, there are many known faults with the model, so if you see something amiss, it's probably already on the laundry list. By all means (with the exception of hand grenades), you're free to speak up about it, though.
    Good looking screenshots. I only have one question: "Are you using a Spectrum DX7 or 8 transmitter to fly the airplane?"

RD

Who's Sabre is this?
    USAF Retired, 301st Fighter Wing, Carswell AFB, Texas
    My SOH Uploads: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...erid=83&sort=d

Current System Specs:
    FSX/Accel | Windows10 64bit
    Motherboard: MSI760GM-E51(MS-7596)
    CPU: 3.9GHz AMD FX-4300 Quad-Core | RAM: 16GB DDR3 1333
    GPU: NVidia GTX 970 (4GB GDDR5)

Quote Originally Posted by rdaniell View Post
    Good looking screenshots. I only have one question: "Are you using a Spectrum DX7 or 8 transmitter to fly the airplane?"

RD
    Lol. Yes it's pilotless for now, and the nose gear door is drooping because it's sad.

Quote Originally Posted by falcon409 View Post
    Who's Sabre is this?

Sorry, Ed, it's the Milviz Sabre. I'll make the change up top.

Milviz Sabre

Bone, looks to me like a few of us could take lessons from you as to how to take screen shots. Superb and thanks for the preview. Looking forward to this great looking production.
    Regards, Tom Stovall KRDD

Hey thanks, Stovall.

Here's a few more of the VC:

Looks like it could jump off the screen and be found in a National Air and Space Museum!!!! Such awesome artwork!

My uncle, Leo "Pard" Wells, flew them in Korea. Wish I had some pics to show it.

Jim
    Best regards,
    Jim T.
    USAF ret. ECM (Old Crow)

Looks great! I'll be waiting for this one....but, it needs the nose gear stretched, and a tailhook. It would be Fury...ous!

I might add that the gauges could have brighter lettering and markings. At least, if the shot below is any indication of reality...Don

http://www.airliners.net/photo/North...a951901e330386
    HAF 932 Adv, PC P&C 950w, ASUS R4E, i7-3820 5.0GHz(MCR320-XP wet), EVGA GTX 970 FTW, 16GB DDR3-2400,
    128GB SAMSUNG 830-Win 7 Ult x64, 512GB SAMSUNG 840 Pro-FS9/FSX/P3D, WD 1TB Black-FS98, ROF, etc. WD Black 2TB-Storage/Backup,

Quote Originally Posted by fxsttcb View Post
    Looks great! I'll be waiting for this one....
    I might add that the gauges could have brighter lettering and markings. At least, if the shot below is any indication of reality...Don
    Dangit, I goofed. The shots are dark because I didn't have the plane positioned right...the sun was forward of the plane position. I replaced them with some better ones.

OK, last three...aaaand I'm outa heeeere.

Copyright © Bill Campbell is the creator of the Weird-ohs
    ...I see that they have put some updated textures on the tan armrest pads that some wanted, now could they put a little wear & tear on that seat where my big ol' arse is gonna be sitting !

I'm no expert on the outside stuff but that VC sure is getting pretty. We all remember when we first saw that Aerosoft Hughes H1 racers' VC for the first time!

Is this going to be the version with the leading edge slats ?

...well, back to reading up on my mobo user guide for my new build, gonna take my old arse awhile....

I'd buy this just for the VC. But I still want the rest of the plane.

May have backed off a bit much on the exterior textures but the cockpit is a work of art. The gauges don't have to look that tired - some of those look like they've been underwater. A little more contrast?

No longer active
    Quote Originally Posted by FlameOut View Post
    Is this going to be the version with the leading edge slats ?
    No. It's the 86 with the larger 6-3 wing, which means better performance but you have to be really careful when flying on the edge of the envelope. Even during the flare she can still bite....

my ONLY feedback would be...can you make the canopy material more like the material used on lets say the WBS Mustangs? More reflective and solid looking. Right now Its almost like the material used on the Vertigo RV where in some angles its not very visible.

The canopy will be taken care of. That material was just a filler for now.

Everyone, please keep in mind this is the first Alpha. We won't be posting anymore shots until we're in beta.

Many thanks, Diego

Diego, thanks for letting us know this beauty is out there. I hope I have some finger nails left by the time she arrives. The quick look is very much appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by stovall View Post
    Diego, thanks for letting us know this beauty is out there. I hope I have some finger nails left by the time she arrives. The quick look is very much appreciated.
    You should be thanking Bone; he started this thread.

Glad you enjoyed it. I had nothing to do with the work, but I'll pass the message to the team.

Regards, Diego

Blog Entries
    What's not to like? It looks pretty good to me.

Ian.

I think the instruments are superb as they are. The skin looks spot on to me .I am so glad we have Milviz . I am going to get this to make sure these guys keep pumping this kind of quality out . Thanks guys , this is going to great

Quote Originally Posted by MenendezDiego View Post
    You should be thanking Bone; he started this thread.

Glad you enjoyed it. I had nothing to do with the work, but I'll pass the message to the team.

Regards, Diego
    Diego

Already thanked Bone for his work, but you also get a big thank you for just being associated with Milviz. This gives many of us something to look forward to and check for every day.

Wonder....is this a FSX model or real life? :mixedsmi: and you say is going to be better....

OK....

Always a thousand small glitches in the best of projects, especially for the complex ones. Sometimes you wonder if it takes more man hurs to produce a virtual one than one of the real ones!

Cheers: T

Members who have read this thread: 148