Ki 44s

Thread: Ki 44s

Ki 44s

I stumbled upon this site some time back - a Mr Knokke.

http://pigeonh.free.fr/ki442.htm

Anyone know anything about them?

SOH-CM-2017
    Blog Entries
    These have been around for a few years & are very nice models. I still use the evaluation model in my CBI install. I haven't done a comparison of FR's with the MZ or Wolfi versions of the Tojo but intend to do so. Most of the time, Japanese planes are targets in my game playing so I tend to go with the ones that have less of impact on frames.

While they are very nice as player planes, I believe that they were made with FSDS 1 as they loose their props and landing gear as AI aircraft.
    Keep your airspeed up,

Jagdflieger

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...me=Jagdflieger

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Those who would give up Essential Liberty
    to purchase a little Temporary Safety,
    deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."

Benjamin Franklin

Those are older models, but still a very very nice collection. To my knowledge that is the only complete collection of the entire series of the Shoki for any simulator. Talon is right though, they will lose their props if they are flown by the AI.
    Take my love, take my land / Take me where I cannot stand, I don't care, I'm still free / You can't take the sky from me.

Take me out to the black / Tell 'em I ain't comin' back.

Burn the land and boil the sea / You can't take the sky from me...

I've had them for a while and they look pretty good, but, due to rebuilding 2 caravans, the barn, 2 motorbikes and the back of the house (Termites!!!), in my spare time!!!!, I haven't actually got around to using them yet.
    I'm also building up a new computer, but, that's in the "when I can squeeze it in" compartment.....:isadizzy:

Members who have read this thread: 42